Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Re: Influence MAG: Should Domination Go "Faction-Neutral"?

Oct 3, 2010

zpr_Roper wrote:

We're letting you shape the game's future. Click here to vote!

I've been playing the game for 6 months now. And I think that all maps should be neutral, except for Domination.

simply because domination is attacking there home base.

and it wouldn't make any sense for sver to be defending valor main base.. It would just complicate things.

Another thing I wanted to point out is that I don't like how all the PMC's are close to the same.

There are ways to make them different and still have it stay equal.

Take some tips from STAR CRAFT- Protoss, Terren and the zerg are all different and have there own style of weapons and skills. But everything is still equal at the same time.

One last thing, I strongly think that the OIC should have way more ability and special privileges. That make him more of a higher power like Hess supposed to be.

zpr_Roper wrote:

We're letting you shape the game's future. Click here to vote!

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 85 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 7, 2010

Hell No, No, No, No...

You chose a PMC for a reason. Maybe you just thought they were the advanced military so they got to be the best. Or they are the rebels taking a stand in this war. Or their inbetween fighting with some from each aspect. You chose a Fraction for a reason. Whether you like it or not. If your loyal to your PMC you wouldn't be demanding or **bleep**in about changes or making weapons from different PMCs "Balanced" If Raven had the Desert Eagle and Valor had that old 6 Barreled Magnum. Whose gun is better? Obviously the Desert Eagle. Can they be balanced? Hell No. They are two different styles and making them balanced is just straight up ridiculous.

I was keeping this information to myself for future clan use but, I think its best to let every idiot gamer playing MAG that sucks and cry's because they are getting their ass beat. (And Yes, I am calling all you fail noobs out.)

Every Fraction Has It's Weak Points, and It's Strong Points. Thats what makes them unique. Aside from their maps. Their weapons are different. Their skills, practically has been the same thing. Their maps, have been different. But lately, they've all been slowly modified to be "more balanced" for those who cannot plan a successful defensive or offensive strategy.

Making Domination Neutral. I personally think this takes away from the game. If your BORED, with Valor, SVER, or Raven. VET over and play through them. Plain and Simple. Raven's Domination map, may not be the best, but if you work on the errors and plan a strategy that way. You will be able to last more efficently. Getting into those Objectives. A-H isn't easy. They are extremely hard. Maybe rushing through you can take them out, but holding them is no easy task.

Valor's Domination. Sometimes they let you through within 10minutes. But within the next 5minutes. They push you back before you realize it. They keep it steady. Sometimes the bunkers will remain fallen but thats the issue they need to work on.

SVER's Domination. We got a few disadvantages here and there. But we overcome them using our superior defense. Sometimes it lacks because some teammates ARENT reviving. (Stupid Mentally Challenged Idiots!)

What I'm pretty much getting at is. All the Domination Maps, aren't ever going to be equal. They shouldnt be equal. (Bugs need to be fixed tho..) Each Dom. Map has a certain weak point. It may be a few weak points, or it may be a just 1 or 2 weak points. However, all the Dom Maps. Has their Strong Points.

All the players in those PMC's need to do is FIGURE IT OUT!!! Your suppose to plan a route. Either to flank them or to rush them. Do something that will cost the objective losing atleast 3-4 soliders. These strategies can be used by an individual or 4 players or even the entire squad. Do this and you will definetly change the way the gamemode ends..

If you make Domination Fraction Neutral, then there would be no use for SVER, Raven, and Valor. Might as well mix up all the guns together, and armor.

Instead, focus on the issues that affect the game. For example. The Game/System Freezing. Fix that. Then work on Escalation. Then fix the small glitches that happens.

Dont be surprised when you've met your match.
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 85 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Feb 27, 2011
I agree. Even though they already changed it. Why the heck do we have pmcs if everything on each pmc is the same?? I preety mad right now. I don't think I'll want to play MAG anymore if they keep changing the game instead of improving it. Tips to Zipper: Stop listening to the people who spend more time in the forum than playing the game!! :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 85 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Feb 27, 2011
Agreed
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 85 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Feb 28, 2011
I agree
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 85 (528 Views)
0 Likes