First Son
10 posts

Re: can see you've never Re: MAG Developer Tips: Sniper

Apr 2, 2010

hey, i think that other guys a retard for saying snipers suck but i must say...sniping from 120m isnt that hard to me....i just find LMG are piss easy to use...lol

Message 21 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: MAG Developer Tips: Sniper

Apr 2, 2010

i sniped for the past week and got my 1000+ killl sniping medal and no one TK'd me. i TK'd some other snipers thought for getting in my way...while i was sniping, they'd literlly just go and prone right in front of me, taking my field of view...perhaps u were doing that or mayb u were squad leader er sumthing

Message 22 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 2, 2010

are u saying snipers are useless? i see some snipers as useless (the ones that get under 20 kill), but the ones that get 30+ are usually wiping out like 1 in every 4 person running towards the objective...which really helps. When i was sniping, i must say, i helped my team quite some bit...i remember one guy said to me that the snipers werent useless this game....so my point is that some snipers are useless, but the good ones help sooooooooo f***ing much. it's the noob snipers that are useless....but noobs are generaly useless so wat the heck...

Message 23 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Apr 2, 2010

man...ur so wrong....i have a mic and i always report the targets that i see enter the objective....

Message 24 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Apr 2, 2010

anyone actually read my original comment?

i was referring to those who have no tactical ability when it comes to sniping not people who actually contribute to the game, if the ones who reply here with their childish "retard" name calling nonsense find some insult into what i said then they must be the ones who scope spawn areas and let 3 enemy take an objective because they have a clearer shot elsewhere and another addition to their K/D ratio.

i was sniped today while i was running, it was a headshot and i congratulated the person on his accuracy, the same game i was laying charges at C, there was an enemy snipoer lying on the floor completly oblivious to me planting explosives under his feet, he made no attempt to defuse the bomb, no attempt to kill me, he was happy enough trying to shoot down parachuters - tell me, is that teamwork and a valued member of a squad?

LMG's are too accurate, they should have no foregrip, no red dot sight and users should have to use the bipod, valor use nothing else.

Message 25 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Apr 3, 2010

Just wondering if MAG will offer add-ons or upgrades for snipers in the near future? 

Things like better riffles, and better scopes. Heard a lot of people talking about how they wish mag would do a three stage zoom scope. Medium, fare and really far views. 

Also how about some gear just for snipers? like different uniforms. I mean we need to be  well hidden and able to blend in with our surroundings. 

A lot of people who play as snipers feel like the commandos get all the good toys. 

Message 26 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 5, 2010
sniping cowards, uselessness at fps's? this is a game focused around teamwork, and a sniper typically gets the most kills, which can help a team out around a stationary target immensely. im sure you have been killed many times by one and cry like a baby. get over yourself.
Message 27 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 5, 2010
lollll, no one says bloody machinegunners? did they not patch the game because the lmg shot to far too accurately? and your an idiot on the subject of spawn camping, there are 10x more people SC with the lmg then there ever will be with a sniper. done and done, sniper=unfair kills? boohoo that a long range gun is used to get long range kills.
Message 28 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Apr 5, 2010

just the type of reply i have come to expect here, - delusional.

Message 29 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Apr 5, 2010

and actually noah you idiot, they patched the LMG to make it more accurate, why? - nobody knows as now it is been used completly out of context and is been favoured over the assault rifle, the LMG is suppossed to be a support weapon but with the foregrip and red dot it's becoming a nuiscance, by using the LMG you should have restricted speed and restricted iron sights, if zipper ever patch it so that users will have to sacrifice mobility and accuracy then valor are **bleep**ed.

Message 30 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes