Dec 30, 2010
:smileyhappy:
Message 71 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Re: MAG Developer Tips: Sniper

Jan 21, 2011

Wow. I think I need to see more of these.

Message 72 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 11, 2011

I just have to say that the best sniper is the one that doesn't exists.

99% of the times, snipers R pretty much useless.

Of course, I've found a couple that really do honor to their name.

BTW, nowadays SR are used as AR.....

L8er!

Message 73 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 20, 2011

BOOO, RAPID ASSUALT WHERE IT ATT

Message 74 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 22, 2011

Ok I normally do not get involved in these kinds of decisions as the person who started it is single minded. Who has already made up there minds about the topic..

So take this in consideration sniping is part of the game you knew that when you got it name one first person shooter game that does not have sniping or a sniper rifle in it don't get upset cause snipers kill you over and over again kill them back I do it all the time I can use a sniper rifle or a machine gun and do it heck I have been lucky enough to get them with a hand gun over great distances..

So quit complaining and play the game you will never be able to control what some one else does just what you do so face the fact that snipers are a part of the game and deal with it I am just tired of every one saying snipers have unfair advantages think about it 1 sniper shots someone the whole platoon starts looking for them and 9 out of ten times they find and kill them is it unfair to throw grenades in to spawn points or shot players with RPG's is it UN fair to get shot by a torrent gun?

So I ask you why is it unfair to snip people?

Or a sniper?

Message 75 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Mar 6, 2011

A vast majority of snipers in MAG are completely worthless... sure they get a kill here & there but many are no help to the "teams objective" and they will soon find will soon be either gunned down (thinking they have a ghillie suit on a roof), knifed in the back, or my personal favorite = repair kit to death...

However, I can't go without saying that there are some truly deadly snipers out there, that can be devastating to advancing enemies. In my opinion the most effective & skilled snipers are those who more relatively with their squad with a light sniper rifle. The guys that have the ability to shoot on the move to provide mid-long range lethality as the squad advances from objective to objective can be an invaluable asset to your team...

mobsixx Trophy Card
Message 76 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 18, 2011

Been killed by many snipers EH?

Message 77 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Mar 25, 2011

I learned nothing new.  I already do what I do with the .50 cal and am damn good at it!  I effectivly kill from over 200m on a regular basis. 

SVER - 3rd tour
Raven - 2 tours
Valor - 1 tour
Message 78 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Apr 15, 2011

Good stuff!

Photobucket
Message 79 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Apr 15, 2011

Savodoom you obviously dislike snipers a lot hm is it because they can snipe better than you or because they kill you so often? I myself am a sniper for S.V.E.R. , Snipers on MAG are a very useful asset to your clan or squad im not talking about designated marksman snipers either but REAL snipers the ones with bolt actions they have more skill then most people i myself have over 2000 sniper kills and over 1000 headshots i go 25-8 or better average yes my KDR may be good but do i dwindle incoming reinforcements trying to take over and objective or defuse charges? Yes. Do i counter snipe the other snipers before taking out a foot soldier? Yes.  i will always take a sniper before a foot soldier why? because they pose a threat to me and my squad for you to say snipers have no skill and are noobs your dead wrong we have more skill and patience then anybody. i used to smg and get same KDR as i do a sniper so its not the weapon its the user. you also say we camp well i don't mean to offend you but are you an idiot that's what snipers are supposed to do this isn't call of duty with its quickscope bull or put your sites right on a running target and pull and get kill. this is about true sniping about the only thing MAG doesn't have is bullet drop. Its got lead off which at ranges 80+m it takes skill. As for real life you wouldn't stand a chance as a sniper and your very ignorant and disrespectful to those who have passed by saying what you did.  

Message 80 of 84 (355 Views)
0 Likes