Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: MAG 2.0 Patch Notes

Oct 4, 2010

Yo what are you talking about ps3 is at its limit game makers dont want to spend the money on code writers that actually write code properly so ps3 can be at its max potential, its true pontential probably won't even be seen by the time ps4 comes out people don't even get it . About  mag they don't even care about the time people spend its appperent by how they designed this crap patch without testing it first , all they want is for you to stay a slaved zombie hoping and waiting for new ish .

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 121 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 4, 2010

should have not changed all game around . this is not what i payed 4. you do this kind of change 4 a mag 2

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 121 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 4, 2010
Just wanted to comment here. I am playin SVER on my first played character and since 2.0 haven't been able to finish a single map. Thnx
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 121 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 4, 2010

I’m very disappointed in the way that you have changed so much of the game, what was once my favourite game is no longer even enjoyable

I understand you are trying to improve on things but seriously you have killed of this game of, by making all the excising members rich and the new ones poor, with the way things are now new players or beginners just don’t stand a chance.

Me being me I thought I’d give the game a fresh start due to the new update sounding so exciting, but later did I discover it was almost impossible to regain any of the old weapons / add-ons I had.

*Warning to all* if you want to semi  enjoy this game, don’t delete your character, you will end up so poor and unable to gain money fast, it’s so slow in fact that you level up a lot sooner than you can afford to buy anything.

And to top things of, me and my partner had just spend some money on the Interdiction power pack to unlock the extra maps and get the heavy plus armour to then find out that its now being taken from us and we now need to get to level 28 and buy it back with very little hope of every rising the 7500 balance that they are wanting for it.

But serious this new set out is a joke, please fix it to make the game more fair, or make everyone have to restart to bring the game back to even, it’s just not right that some people have 43000 balance from the new update and anyone who restarts, starts with 0 balance and gains almost next to nothing from each match played.

Rant over but PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 121 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 4, 2010

what about the thousans of skill points ive lost due to all the glitch problems?not to mention how many ribbons i never got credit for?

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 121 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 5, 2010

To be fair there are some good or rather ok updates that have been added, the skill tree update is rather good but I believe that maybe there are to many classes now, such as making the engineer class separate from the medic class has made it harder to get some things, personally by adding so much to the assault class has made it allot harder to complete, normaly I would have finished my assault class by lvl 14-18 now u would be lucky to get what u want by lvl 19-24.

A good update also is that u can now have whatever camouflages and or accessory's you want at any lvl, once again though i will bring up the subject of money (balance), the last camouflages and or accessory's cost very large amounts of money and would be near on imposable for any new player or begginer to get.

Being a female gamer I was rather disappointed by the fact of in MAG I am unable to play as a female character, i find this highly sexist as a woman has every right a man has to fight in the military, many games I play have started bringing out upgrades to there games were you are able to have a female characters, I personally think it would set a good example for other game company's if Zipper added a option of female characters to there games and it would encourage more female gamers and overall expand the games market.       

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 121 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 6, 2010

Thanks Zipper for ruining my favorite game. I have been playing MAG religiously since it came out, I just downloaded 2.0 today and I have to say I have probably played my last game of MAG ever. It's the worst "fix" yet. Every patch since the original has made the game worse and worse (with the exception of no-brainer fixes). The skill tree sucks, weapons suck, knife is useless now. BYE MAG it's been fun but I'm out. Medal of Honor and COD are next. 

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 121 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 6, 2010

this game sucks now,  you know how many points Ive lost because of frezzes, thousands, that and when did pistals and shotguns become sniper weapons, unbleaveable what you done to Mag, it was a fun game to play now you totally mess it up, you lose cash points when you sell a item,  what the ?:">@# is that?  since when did mag become a marketing game,  unless you put it back the way it was, am out to sell it and inform all my friends to do the same and anyone else i can inform at the game store that this game now sucks.

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 121 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Oct 6, 2010

It's weird. I don't get the freezing so bad.

Anyways. Great patch, guys.

All this ruin talk? don't listen. The game has some problems that appeared, but you are already fixing them, I bet.

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 121 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 6, 2010

Im sorry for this bumbling idiot please do not lissen to a word Madtrixr ses, he has obveosly not read a single thing i have posted and knows nothing about what makes a great online shooter, i am sorry for being a **bleep** about this as im not usely one to slag ppl off but that in mind he is wrong, please ppl keep sending post's that have some meaning and maybe we can get zipper to fix the game or at least put it back to how it was.

Much love Motoko Hammond. x

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 121 (322 Views)
0 Likes