Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
22 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v1.03

Feb 24, 2010
Sorry to burst your bubble but SVER was beating you before the door issue and will continue to do so.  I vetted and am working toward 60 on RAVEN.  I hate it.  Not the weapons or the maps, just seems like most (not all) the dweabs are not real smart.  Can't or don't work together.  Can't wait till I reach 60 and move on!
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 140 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 24, 2010
I still ask the ... where there is greater support for clans? We want to play matches against other clans. We want larger groups. Zipper do something for the clan.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 140 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Feb 24, 2010
Not looking forward to this patch. The MG was fine. It could be outshot by any AR at anytime. Just mattered on how awesome the players were or perhaps on skills and attachments. The only thing people are scared about are the 100 rounds in the clip. Which I think is necessary because if you're gonna take down an entire squad then you should have the necessary amount of bullets :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 140 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Feb 24, 2010
Mr. Pips I agree with you so much.  I know I have complained or "whined" about this as some have accused me.   But I get kicked for no apparent reason then I am a woman.  A woman with a voice of a 12 yr. old most people would say.  Can't help my voice.  The other day I was playing for Raven and there were 4 clan members.  Keep in mind I vetted to Raven only to reach 60 and move on.  I said nothing but I am coming (as someone was down), they heard me and said "did you hear that"?  Some little kid is on here.  By now I do get a bit upset and I said No I am not a little kid I am actually 63 yrs old.  That was the straw that broke the camels back.  They voted me out because of all of the above!  They were kids themselves and I did have a few choice words...not wanting to get my 5 tk's on those little boys I just unloaded with a few choice words.  I know it was wrong but it made me feel better.  I try only to play with my own clan now and believe me we do not kick people for stupid reasons.  Sorry this happens to you I just know how you feel.  Sad thing is that you are probably a much better player then the ones that kick you so to h...e....l...l  with them I say.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 140 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 24, 2010
Okay, first of all, this is totally awesome. Second of all, I'm confused about the respec thing. Does it mean that before when you hit 26k respecs they would be 26k until you vetted again, and now they'll only hit 3k? Or, in other words, respecing will cost a lot less?
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 140 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
784 posts

Feb 25, 2010
Sweet zipper thanks. good news for my web site :smileyhappy: keep the updates coming.
http://www.onemorefrag.com
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 140 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 25, 2010
I really hope this fixes my in-game freezing issue. Thanks again zpr_DunhamSmash! And thank you Zipper!
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 140 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
107 posts

Feb 25, 2010

Asphidel wrote:
Okay, first of all, this is totally awesome. Second of all, I'm confused about the respec thing. Does it mean that before when you hit 26k respecs they would be 26k until you vetted again, and now they'll only hit 3k? Or, in other words, respecing will cost a lot less?

Yes, previously once you the max 26k for respec, you would need another 26k to respec from then on. We've reduced that substantially, so you are correct: respec'ing will now cost a lot less :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 140 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 25, 2010
Thank you. This game is so much better then Socom and COD MW2. I'm an Assault Rifle user, can't wait. I have one request could you PLEASE make the THEMES and ARMOR available for DLC.
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 140 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Feb 25, 2010

Some of this is not good. For instance, the Respec ramp is now lame. It allows stupid players that make or try or make poor choices the ability to Respec within an hour. Lame.

The Close Quarter changes seem weak too.

The door fix was needed.

Still most of this was good.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 140 (349 Views)
0 Likes