Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
13 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v1.03

Feb 25, 2010
Same issue here. why does the game say that you can find out when the server is going to be back up here and it is not listed here?
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 140 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 25, 2010

This one should be brilliant guys.  Few folk getting worried because there LMG kit will not be able to snip n spray is rather funny too.  This is good because LMGs are suppose to jump around like no tomorrow, most LMGs in reality would have a bipod for doing damage, which is avaliable anyways.  SMGs/shotguns should be shorter ranges because they are designed for getting up close and personal :smileyvery-happy:

What could be an interesting thing is possible bipods attached to open windows?   or boxes?  stuff like that - make it less accurate than prone but more accurate than without a bipod?  I thought that would be an interesting adaptation.  I also think that assaults should be up'd in power because i swear it took this guy like 15 rounds to take me down once.

One lovable thing to do guys, put an enemy team mate down - walk over him, TEABAG!   and if they have a headset, hear them rage at you x]

I wanna thank Zipper for making such an awsome game, was on MW2 before this and ill be honest - this games looking 10 times better than that in terms of online gaming.  MAG  underdog out sells BFBC2?  I think so!   

S.V.E.R FTW!  

**Side not - you noobs who complain about LMG kit being useless now?   RESPEC.!  thats why its easier to do it!   For more variation in your gameplay!  MAG is a game for specialization and you deserve to find what you specialize ASAP.    So what if respec. is easier to attain now?  :smileyvery-happy:

Possible things we might want now??

MAPS!  Some kinda conquest mode?   We might have our three main areas but lets go out and fight for territory!!!  Dunno how you would do that with so many devoted players playing something like that but aw well x] :smileysurprised: S.V.E.R  World Domination! x]

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 140 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
475 posts

Feb 25, 2010

Why do I have doubts that the crybabies over the LMG's will still complain?

At least if I'm wrong, we no longer have to hear their whining, but surely they'll find some other reason the game is "flawed" against their delicate disposition from winning (aka lacking skill, sucking, garbage, etc.).

Thank you for keeping the resuscitation scores, and more importantly not lowering them.  The med kit is as much a defining aspect of this game as the 256 player head count.  Maybe a solution for those whiners is to allow a suicide option, for them to go and cry and play Moby when someone resuscitates them at 50 health. 

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 140 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 25, 2010
hey, just checking but is the server up?? i cant login into the game??
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 140 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 25, 2010
Possible to do something for the clan? It's almost no point having a clan except try to jump into a game, hoping you're slotted in the same squad. It would be extra useful if my own clan members is marked by a different colour on the map, just to show their location, it's just a colour change for visually readable, than judging by a simple on their tag name.
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 140 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 25, 2010
yes now its time 2 really kick sum azz whoraaaa
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 140 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 25, 2010
thanx zipper for the path this is really going to solve some of the major issues in the game that have made me very aggrivated while playing. one of the things that i would really like to see fixed is getting shot through solid walls and rocks. also valor needs a little more armor on their apcs like the others. but overall this is going to do the game alot of good. i was getting really tired of watching people walk through walls. thanks alot zipper
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 140 (326 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1376 posts

Feb 25, 2010
/me waits for S.V.E.Rs to come and whine about not being able to stand by and pick their nose while they defuse the Gate charges over and over on their Domination map.
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 140 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 25, 2010
LOL!    I loved doing that to annoy folk :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 140 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Feb 25, 2010
W00P, especially looking forward to the more frequent re-specs! Nice one Zips!!
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 140 (326 Views)
0 Likes