Oct 18 2010
By: zpr_DunhamSmash Uncharted Territory 1690 posts

Patch Alert: MAG v2.01

49 replies 386 views Edited Oct 18, 2010

Started this thread a few days after the post went up -- so we have a specific place you can talk about it (rather than the general link we listed before)

In reference to this blog post

Jeremy Dunham
Senior Designer, Zipper Interactive
http://www.twitter.com/DunhamSmash
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 50 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.01

Oct 18, 2010

although the frequency has diminished, i am still experiencing  crashes, or kicks, or disconnects, however you want to look at it.  I hope this issue gets resolved fairly quickly because i absolutely love this game and measure all FPS multiplayer games to MAG and so far none have come even remotely close. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 50 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 18, 2010

5 freezes after 2.01 Patch (DOM & Inter)

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 50 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 19, 2010

So far I have frozen in domination at least every other match, in acquisition once getting tired of it going on also having a lot of lagging where IM put into a different place then where I was and tired of being shot through solid objects not fun when you get shot through an object to reload and die because of it a lot of this started with interdiction and just keeps getting worse the patch helped a bit I don't watch the rest play when IM stuck in something like a vehicle now it just stops all together the lag happened in suppression also IM tired of loosing all my points because of it and I have lost a lot just because I like the game I quit call of duty because of this stuff  and I don't want to put this game with them and move on the freezing has happened random during game play so telling when it happens I would say in the beginning 5 min middle 10 min either direction and last 15 min also noticed other people blinking in and out in front of me and it has started after this patch it would be nice if you could get it to at least get some of the exp saved other than just at the end of the match good luck at fixing the game hope I don't throw another controller across the room again it does get expensive

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 50 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 19, 2010

The new patch have stop me from playing mag, the game freezes a lot and freezes in every game type.  The game ran awesome before the new patch.  I hate playing a game that I might  be able to play one match.  With all of  freezes in the game I'm think about put mag on ebay.  There no point in playing a game that freezes often.  Hope the game will be fix before I sell it on ebay. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 50 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Oct 19, 2010

How about making objective for us to do on a weekly basis and we get bonuses for doing so? 

such as

1. get 1000 kills with a specific weapon get you 2000 cp

2. get 50 grim reapers get you a skill point

just saying....

Just setting goals for players on a weekly basis and giving them something to do.   

but before just fix the freezing problems revert to 1.07 little Lag, little RANDOM Crashes and such

Maybe this can increase the play count since 2.0 player count dropped approximately 1/2 so think about

Azim

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 50 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 19, 2010
Yea not much better for me
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 50 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 19, 2010

Have been having nothing but Freezes, Crashes and Errors since the 2.0 was released. It's really quite annoying, especially when your in the last 10 minutes of a domination match and have totted up a fair amount of kills and fragos. All that XP gone to waste and then another 3mins to wait while PS reboots. I will continue to play MAG, but I really think that when they finally come up to a solution to the problems everyone should be rewarded with a certain amount of XP and CP to compensate for hours of wasted game play.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 50 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 19, 2010

what is the problem...I get to play maybe 2 out of every 10 games i attempt to play...this is bs...**bleep**...its so frustrating!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 50 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 19, 2010

i am a very dedicated mag player with multiple accounts , we are still experiencing these crashes that  v2.01 was supposed to fix. more so on the domination maps then others.  also my girlfriend plays as well as a lots of female players they should have a character that is female so they feel a little better about playing mag , hey just a thought !!! also how about increasing the skill level to say a hundred or so due to the fact that there is over 170 skill points to choose from but we can't use but a fraction on with a max of 70. just a thought maybe use the cash we earn to buy extra skill points.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 50 (386 Views)
0 Likes