Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.01

Oct 20, 2010

Playing with a full squad of my clan we average 3 freezes per match.

Zipper, this was a problem that started with 1.06. instead of fixing the issue then you spent all your time adding to the game with further defects making the freezing issue worse and worse. How about you get the game working properly first!?

Where ever they are, we take the enemy down
Message 21 of 50 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 21, 2010

Not a bad idea. Now I can't even log on as it says to try later. **bleep**.

Message 22 of 50 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 21, 2010

I have not had a chance to play the game for over a week. I keep trying on different days, but still not letting me do anything. It sucks.

Message 23 of 50 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Oct 21, 2010

The patched has somewhat decreased the amount of times it freezes and the timing of  freezing (2 minutes left in a match).  You are still a long way from having it fixed though.  Just this tuesday, when most of my clan gets together, I froze up 3 times before we even got into a match. I wasn't the only one in my clan either. We only had 7 of us on and 6 of us kept getting locked up.  So we tried clan deploy instead of  grouping but it still locked up for most of us.  Granted this is better than being in a game and having it happen but it was too much for me so I gave up. In the end only 3 of our clan members worked through it to play an hour or so.  

Like I said originally though it's not AS bad as it was.  I did play alot over the weekend with little to no trouble, but it was mostly by myself.  This game is alot more fun with your buds than by yourself though. 

Anxiously waiting for a true fix to the issue cuz i'm afraid it is going to screw up my ps3 one of these times and then I will truely be an unhappy camper. Just keep us updated on the situation Zipper, please!

Message 24 of 50 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 22, 2010
Also, we paid 9.99 for the interdiction package which comes with new maps, vehicles, and IMPROVED HEAVY ARMOR.
Now I paid for this, how can you take it away? Are you going to reinburse the amout paid for this? This just isn't right! please look in to this matter.
Message 25 of 50 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 22, 2010

I'm still freezing up at least once every 2-3 games. yes i do agree with some ppl that it is frustrating, i've been playin MAG since february. and i rate this game really highly over any other. ZIPPER are doing excellent work and we need to be a bit patient guys

Besides the freezin sver acquision map is seriously laggin. every time i hit directives i now bk out of game as i know it'll be BS. also sver weapons are away to powerful compared to other PMC as you probably can tell by lookin at PMC win stats this week n month. i know some of you are going to disagree but i do have another acc in sver and to be honest it gettin worse.

At first i didnt like the skill tree but now i really enjoy it. all these changes are brilliant. some weather scenario's would be cool to. domination at night. explosions from our leaders wud be unreal and alot of guys i spoke to about this agrees. could even throw in some flood lights etc.

Clans: it be nice to see a rankin system in clans besides leader and officer. could do something like 1 Leader or General. then maybe 2 Lieutenant Generals 4 or 5 Colonel, some majors, some captains, then the rest cadets.

well the main reason i came on was about the freezing and laggin. thought i throw a few ideas in there also.

Good work Zipper you doing a brilliant job

Message 26 of 50 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 23, 2010

every DOM match i go into with my clan i frze the hole clan frezes thy need to da another pach up

Message 27 of 50 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 23, 2010
i agree thy should do suthin like tht
Message 28 of 50 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 23, 2010
hey cork i agree but thy should do like weekly objectives like get 1000 kills and you get 2000 cp
Message 29 of 50 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 23, 2010

I totaly agree, no need to say more.

Message 30 of 50 (307 Views)
0 Likes