Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
11 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.01

Oct 19, 2010

Every time I play domination I freeze up. Yes after the patch. It didn't fix anything from what I saw. Also now in sabotage (sver mostly) I can see the enemy just suddenly appear out of nowhere. I thought it was a sensor jammer at first but iv'e watched over 50 now just suddenly appear like hudini right in front of my eyes. Please fix this!!!! M.A.G. is my all time favortie game and I would hate to stop playing it because of these issues. thank you from all the people on valor & O.G.F. (the valor clan that rocks) Hope to see something really soon!!

Message 11 of 50 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 19, 2010

Darn good idea!! That would rock man! I'm sure that everyone else would go for that too.:smileyvery-happy:

Message 12 of 50 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 19, 2010

I give up; the game is broken.  Go back to version 1.  Can't play acqui or dom, half the squad doesn't make it in.  Half the time playing sabo you run into a SVER clan with the magical ability to teleport; if you carefully do everything right to get the drop on them it takes about 15 hits to kill 1 of them.  Seems like the later complaint is either cheating or a connection problems that coincidentally only occur against certain SVER clans.  I cannot play the game in this condition; until you fix it I am out.

Message 13 of 50 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 20, 2010

I am running into the same problem with "super sever" also i have noticed that most games sever and valor corner us ( raven) in the respawn points so bad to were we can not even break through. I there any way to extend the boundries to ALL respawn points to avoid this unfairness?

Message 14 of 50 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 20, 2010

Okay Zipper, if you guys have been wondering why thousands of people have stopped playing MAG since your patch of 2.01 I have a few comments and questions that may explain why.

-What happend to the free fast gear loadouts, you still advertise the free download.

-What happend to the distinction between heavy and assault  weapons?

-Unnessessary extended bleedout skill points requirement.

-Suppressor should be plug and play, there should be no skill points or levels required to make it work!

-For the sensor jammer to be on a cost now of 14000cc it is unreasonable to have to spent even more points

to make it functional.

-Medical skills should resemble the old style.  When you first start playing the game becoming a medic is a great way to earn quick skill points as well as learning that the game is prodominantly about teamwork.  Now there is no way to go up in skillquickly and there are no medics.

- People saved there respec points for a reason, so they may try different loadouts without penality.  Now if you don't like your loadout, too bad!

- Can't earn cc points fast enough, especally at a lower level.

-Remove skill tree for driving vehicles, this is MAG not Grand Turismo!

Message 15 of 50 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Oct 20, 2010

Well i was happy with the patch but the freeze started to happen more constantly, so honestly  the patch worked for 8hrs after that everything became like a picture of a noisy war it sucks but o well thanks zipper but i gonna play something else until you guys fix this, sucks when you can't play a game so good like this but..... well Zipper you guys know no guts no glory...

Message 16 of 50 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Oct 20, 2010

by the way it's  a good idea to erase the Vehicle skill tree but keep the mini map in  field support or allow the squad leaders to have it.... just saying, so let me know when i will be able to play again... 

Message 17 of 50 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 20, 2010

do not erase the vehicle skill tree, add more vehicles

Message 18 of 50 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 20, 2010

I have had 3 freezes since the patch... I play everyday... I notice some random lag but... its not enough to make me quit...

Message 19 of 50 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Oct 20, 2010

I've been playing sabotage mostly so I can remain in denial that one of the greatest game ever made has finally become irreparably broken.

But the times I have played:

Aqui-No freezes (0 for 2) :smileyhappy: 

Dom-All freezes but one (5 for 6

Message 20 of 50 (265 Views)
0 Likes