Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
31 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.10

Dec 7, 2010
I hope the clan deploy part includes the ability to have other friends join. There are many times where I have friends on from several clans but more then 8. It would be nice to group everyone together.
D3ad M3n Walking (DMW) Are you dead yet?
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 105 (279 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1141 posts

Dec 7, 2010

Wow, I'm excited to check out the screenshot abilities. There have been a few times I've seen a cool death or odd moment but been too lazy to take a picture.

• Increased XP to CP-earned ratio to 1.5 CP for every 1 XP Easier to gain CP doesn't sound all that great. All that CP and not alot to spend it on in the end.
  • Reduced price of Medical Kits to 500 CP from 800 CP Why? People aren't patient enough to wait a few more matches to buy a med kit?

Slightly widened knife-swing arc Does that mean knives are more dangerous!? I would rather just see friendly knife damage again so people don't "Lord of the Rings" their way into an objective.

Leader of The Iron Boar Clan
We Stand Our Ground in the Flames of War

Game still sucks....
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 105 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 7, 2010

I was still hoping that the new update would include a female character option, I do not care if I have to start again and delete my character to do so, I think it is very sexist that you can’t play as a girl especially now that women are widely excepted in the military, I consider this a high priority and am sad that this problem has not been fixed already but I am still hoping they will fix it one day.

Yours sincerely

Motoko.K.Hammond  

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 105 (279 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1139 posts

Dec 7, 2010

zpr_DunhamSmash wrote:

Good times!

Yeah, REAL funny Dunham...

Currently downloading. I'll give the patch a fair bit of testing, but if you've bent my un-bipodded Sentinel too far out of shape, you'll be hearing hell from me.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 105 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Dec 7, 2010
Meh. Update isn't too great so far. The multiqueue thing is an awesome idea, but it's alittle annoying that it doesn't allow you to see how many enemies are ready to play. I foresee a lot of people getting mad because their team is full, but the match isn't starting. Oh and why exactly did the knife become deadlier, but the sniper rifles got messed with? If I'm going to waste my skill points for nothing but to say I did a few push ups and now I can hold my gun better, I want noticeable results, i.e. less barrel wander.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 105 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 7, 2010

Thank you Zipper!! I\

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 105 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Dec 7, 2010

Always lag and freeze this is a poor patch , screenshot ??? hahaha for your errors message ???

Thanks Zipper

hebergeur d'image
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 105 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

Dec 7, 2010

haha anyone wanna take bets on whether or not the knife will be called OP within the week?

im saying it will.

the sheep will notice the increased knife numbers caused by everyone testing out the knife and think that it was made more powerfull or that the range was increased, which they both were not.

DANCE FOR ME SHEEPLE, DANCE!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 105 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 7, 2010
  • Decreased effectiveness of “Marksman Recoil Stability” and “Marksman Steady Aim” skills

So, you guys ran out of LMG skills to nerf, and you can't go one patch without screwing with someone's aim.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 105 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Dec 7, 2010

I wish Zipper would go back to the original game, in my opinion the game was damn near perfect, but raven and valor cried about sver and the weapons and the maps and look SVER is still dominating the game.  But now the system is so unstable that people are snapping their CD's.  I have played this game since the private and public beta's, and I can only hope Zipper doesn't screw the pooch like this when socom comes out.  I love the interaction with the fans and the results, but have testers in house or hire certain players, don't listen to 10 year olds.  This game was fine and now it is so compliled with crap that it is almost unrecognizable to people gone for 5 months.  I am just frustrated, at 3 A.M. central time the **bleep** and the russians get on and the servers are garbage, lag lag lag...and the weapons are nerfed to the point of almost wanting to go to raven for the F-90 or ATAC or valor for the MK because of their increased accuracy.  Anyways I hope this takes care of some of it but I am sure it won't

JUST DON"T SCREW UP SOCOM, THAT IS WHAT MADE YOU ZIPPER!

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 105 (279 Views)
0 Likes