First Son
3 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.10

Dec 11, 2010

OK zipper you just lost a fan Thank you for me wasting $70 for you game,$10 for the pack that no one plays,and $10 more for the new pack and oh ya  over 100 hour of my time, THANK YOU FOR DELETING MY GUY!!!!! You guys know how to keep your Fans happy!!!!.........GIVE ME BACK MY GUY OR STATS

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 105 (288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 11, 2010

You pressed delete

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 105 (288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG accuracy

Dec 14, 2010

It is a good patch to fix some of the bugs. But one thing I would like to share is that a weapon equipped with a silencer shouldn't reduce accuracy. As matter of fact, it should increase accuracy for your weapon because it extend the length of the gun barrel.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 105 (288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 14, 2010

Hi we need to make it to where we take screen shot's were we can move and take them at the same time

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 105 (288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 16, 2010

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weapon equipped with a silencer shouldn't reduce accuracy. As matter of fact, it should increase accuracy for your weapon because it extend the length of the gun barrel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok lets explain this, in real life a suppressor decreases the range there for the accuracy of its host weapon, just thought I would clear that up for all people that didn't know 

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 105 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG accuracy

Dec 16, 2010
Suppressors aren't rifled, but whether they reduce recoil depends on a lot of other factors.
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 105 (288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 16, 2010

This patch sux cuz now its takes longer to get in any match. I usually have 500 players in each faction waiting to get in 1 single match. its pretty much gone wrost now. I want you to fix the queuing system cuz it takes forever to get into 1 match.

Also, there should be a rule that if someone shoots friendlies 2 in a row, they should be automaticly kicked out. (Valor your welcome).

some people are such **bleep**s they start shooting their own team members. Where's the justice? (Vote kick doesnt work well)

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 105 (288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 16, 2010

Someone mind telleing me **bleep** HAPPENED!!! I was playing earlier today, now note, i had a 3X vetted currently lvl 56 character. So, Playing,. i get booted with an error (forgot which one, but i usually get it, so i figured it was nothing.) anyway, relog to the server AND MY CHARACTER WAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  **bleep** DO YOU KNOW HOW EFFIN MANY HOURS I HAD IN HIM!!!!!!!! (D-Train2010 is that character and accounts name, but this was what my email logged me in as)

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 105 (288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 17, 2010

Just for the record Zipper, I am sick to death of your server, I live in scotland UK and because of the ping difference here I keep getting shot through walls, is there anything you could do about this ? maybe host multiple servers instead of just one as on other peoples screens I could be standing out in the open yet on my screen I am behind a brick wall, there is nothing wrong with my broadband as on games like CoD and Uncharted 2 I get no lag at all, but at least 6-7 times in every match I play I get killed in the most strangest of ways, I have even taken to recording my matches to find out if I was truly killed normally but I didn't catch it, I watched the videos of my matches in slow motion and everything but there is no doubt that the shots came through a wall on my screen, I would thank you so much if you could sort this problem out ASAP.

yours truly

Motoko KItsune Hammond      

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 105 (288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 17, 2010

also I would love it if you could add some new guns, maybe a AUG for Valor and the Galil for SVER and then Raven can have a SG-552, just an idea as there some of my favourite guns :smileyvery-happy: x   

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 105 (288 Views)
0 Likes