When i played mag beta there were so many things i liked. Im not talking about guns or maps. Im talking about character customization. I really miss the balaclava, the gas mask from sver, and valor's moto cross mask. Please zipper, give us back that awsome stuff you gave us in the first place. IM BEGGING YOU. i wanna look more raven. i wanna have a balaclava with sun glasses so i can look cool when i tea bag someone. i hope you read this and include it in your next patch. Other that that you guys are doing an awsome job with this game.
The one thing I care about (and I'm probably speaking for everyone in my 400+ person clan KEQ on this one):
Fix the freezing problems so we can play DOM again! Every patch since 2.0 we've been hoping will fix the freezing but no luck yet...
Appreciate all the support Zipper has given MAG but this continues to be a real problem!
I've just returned to MAG after a 2 month 'leave of absence' and had my first experience of v2.10 last night. I played for around 5 hours with the following observations:
1. The new CP to XP ratio is great. As a relatively new player this is making CP eaiser to gain - I firmly believe that it was just too hard in previous versions for new players to gain CP effectively.
2. The new Multiqueue systems seems to be working fine. I was able to get into games last night (mainly Sabotage, Aquisition and Escalation) without any substantial wait time at all.
3. Good to hear that a number of the in-game menu crashes have been fixed as I was seeing this quite a lot at the back end of 2010.
4. Also, great to see the 'team mates blocking your repair' problem fixed. I do a lot of repairing and this problem was proving to be a real pain.
5. Also, great to see the 'randomly dropping from Clan Deploy' issues attempting to be addressed - this was also a real pain towards the end of 2010.
All in all, pretty positive!