Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.10

Dec 7, 2010
Knife is perfect now, I wonder why they are messing with it.
..........................................................................................................................................................................
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPFzxyLAWM4
new PSN account: Komo__

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 105 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: Heads Up: MAG v2.10 Next Week

Dec 7, 2010

You was saying you only play sabo, and you would leave if you had to play dom, or anything else...Right?  well....here is what you do....push the button on the right side face of your playstation, remove the disk and place it in both sets of fingertips.  take the said disk and snap it over the corner of the table 3 times and throw away remains.  In other words if you only play sabo, you are trash anyways, sver is about contract control, and anyone picking on noobie trash in sabo is useless anyway so I am sure we won't miss anything....go play call of duty slick!

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 105 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Dec 7, 2010

oh.....zipper forgot to disclose they only fixed raven and valors knives, SVER's were nerfed on purpose like always

omglapa wrote:
Knife is perfect now, I wonder why they are messing with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 105 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 7, 2010

What I like most in MAG is that the game is difficult when compared to other popular FPS like Call of Duty. Furthermore, it is a tactical game. You must use teamwork to win. And its great! A thing to think about are the competitions. Just as it is in the Killzone 2, MAG needs a competition system of clans.

But my appeal is to focus on technical improvements. Do not abandon the game as the Guerrilla did with Killzone 2. The lags and crashes are the worst thing for the players. Nothing is more frustrating than repeatedly shoot a player, he does not die and can turn around and kill you. The most important thing for me is the technical quality. Ensure a clean game without lags and points of cheating that we will be happy!

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 105 (299 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1199 posts

Dec 7, 2010

Well looks like I might be switching back to MAG again. COD is getting boring as it always does.

Playstation + PC = :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 105 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 8, 2010

on our next patch. i would like to shoot planes down with lock on rocket launchers at defending  at C on sabotage maps.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 105 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1760 posts

Dec 8, 2010

WARDEATHFUN wrote:

Such a dumb idea. If they lock games and force people to play modes people do not own or like, then more people will stop playing and the game will just die quicker. My favorite mode is sabotoge, because there is no random mortars or other crap like that. If they were to make a domination without that kind of stuff, I would not complain about domination, but to only constantly die at spawn because of mortar strikes and bunker missiles and stuff like that, it ruins the fun. If the game were to force me to play domination, id just quit the game. The same would happen if people were forced to play interdiction, because people hates that mode just as much as i dislike domination for there own reasons and simply wont play the game if they are forced to not have fun and play some other game instead.

as for the topic, I hope the shotguns get nerfed just a little :3

Also, it would be nice to have increased time in suppression and have platoon communication... i mean, its not worth having platoon leader if they do not do anything... They are just riding and getting free points.

DON'T RUN INTO MORTAR STRIKES, END OF STORY.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 105 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Dec 8, 2010

Thanks for the updates.  Looking forward to checking out the multi queue.  Also like that you have got rid of reparing being blocked by a teammate and speeding up the healing since I focus on support.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 105 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 8, 2010
dont really like multiqueue cant play domination takes for ever to get in... not cool...
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 105 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 8, 2010

I think it's great idea to lock some game modes for influx of players to other modes.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 105 (299 Views)
0 Likes