Feb 23, 2011

i feel stuck after i knife....anyone?

Message 61 of 167 (294 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 23, 2011
How about updating SVER to be equal the other PMC's.
SVER=EZ Mode
Message 62 of 167 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Feb 23, 2011

the knife is horrible

Message 63 of 167 (294 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 23, 2011

will this automatically give us duteos maximus trophy if we have won our 10 multique matches?

Message 64 of 167 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Feb 23, 2011

this update killed the point of knife frequency...if my movement is maxed out i should feel frozen/vulnerable after i knife....especially if a i get a knife in rythmn...........

Message 65 of 167 (294 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Feb 23, 2011
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zipper please make an update make that knife aim assist optinal please please!!!!!!! That was possibly the worst thing that has happen to MAG please bring back freezing if you have to in order to fix the knife MAG noooooooooo not my knife :smileysad:.............!!!!!!!!!!!! If people cry then let them go to call of dooky but the weapons were perfect I dont care if people say this or that neutrality fixed those problems so SVER no crying booo hooo haha!!!!
Message 66 of 167 (294 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Feb 23, 2011
If the ps move got the knife nerfed I recommend removing the ps move altogether not to down talk the move but that game type is another market for wii enthusiast that want to play adventure games not FPS I don't know any players I should say elite players who use the move please don't reply to this saying your elite and use the move on a serious basis there should be a vote who uses the ps move and if its not one third of the MAG market it should be removed altogether please Zipper fix my knife!!!!
Message 67 of 167 (294 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 23, 2011

Well ... I thought we´ve already decided on this.

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/10/influence-mag-results-should-domination-go-faction-neutral/

Ok, I'd totally forget about this "magnificent" poll where Zipper had an unusual interest about player's preference. Here, they asked for faction neutrality, and ... OMG! People said "NO".

This post by Chris Roper, is mentioned how Zipper is concerned about players participating in the poll

"Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll – your participation really does dictate MAG’s direction for the future!"

Well. I'm really want to know how many votes had the current patch update to make domination, acquisition, etc, to faction neutral. As they mentioned in poll post:

"Roughly 48% of you voted to make Domination faction-neutral while 52% voted to keep it as it currently is and shall remain. While the vote count was close, keep in mind that the official Influence MAG fine print states that a change in game rules needs at least 60% of the majority vote for it to be enacted, so the gap was a bit bigger than it might first seem."

In  "MAG by numbers"  there are about 100,000 dedicated players, at least. Accordingly with your percentage of 60%  majority vote for a change. All this means that in only one week there was more players asking for faction neutral maps, than the entire live of mag ??? 

I'm thinking seriously to put this game into the toilet, if decisions like this are made by listening all those baby criers. If they can't take a domination, acquisition, etc. map it's because they really don't have any idea about team work, aim, brain. And this point was clearly demonstrated on mag's birthday week.

Message 68 of 167 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Feb 23, 2011

download has frozen three times and I'm only at 12%   thanks Zipper

Message 69 of 167 (294 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 23, 2011

How can you worry about these little problems without dealing with the bigger ones like lag switching. Or how on valor the saw doesn't saw anything. It takes 45 to 60 rounds to kill a sver guy. Or the best one yet is how they still can hit you from across the board with the shot gun. Its unfortunate that everytime you've updated this game you've darn near made it worse. Sver has the better weapons and armor that just eats bullets, raven has awesome guns and excellent gear, what does valor have? I play all three factions (valor under different account) and have to say that its almost impossible to achieve any satisfaction out of this game anymore. I guess its a good thing that cod and killzone 3 came out. atleast they do things about cheaters.

Message 70 of 167 (294 Views)
0 Likes