Re: Patch Alert: MAG v2.11

Feb 23, 2011
Message 71 of 167 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 24, 2011
This new patch now lets me know that if you take **bleep**, and eat it, IT CAN GET EVEN **bleep**TYER! what were you thinking. Rather than trying to get noobs to like this, you need to cater to us who already play regularly! All of us have alts but you keep making **bleep**tty patches like this and will all move to a different, non-sony zipper game. I know me and my 4 accounts arn't going to be playing mag anytime soon until this knifing is fixed, and i know several of my clan mates feel the same way! See what happens to your game after a week of this stupid **bleep**!
Message 72 of 167 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 24, 2011

KNIFE ISSUE! I dont have the Move but every time I knife it takes about 2 seconds for me to be able to move my aim.wich gets me killed a lot.y does this happen plz help

Message 73 of 167 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 24, 2011

I feel the same for you about the neutral game modes. Even though I am in valor I still don't like that idea that there is no game mode map your pmc has. What I mean exactly is that Valor, Raven, and S.V.E.R will always defend their domination or acquisition map. To me just me it kind of suck the fun out of the game because their is no map that a pmc can have control of.

Message 74 of 167 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 24, 2011

Wow, right after this update all i get is error #s after getting disconnected from games. I was happy with MAG up until this update today because i don't think i have been able to play a full game. I would assume it's related because for a week or so now of playing i have never had 1 issue and was very happy with this game.

Message 75 of 167 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Feb 24, 2011
thats part of the new patch. Along with the faction-neutral crap
Message 76 of 167 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 24, 2011

oh and forgot to mention in one game i shot a guy over 10 times. and he would not die. i then turn and shoot another near him and he died normal.  WHY WAS THAT GUY NOT ABLE TO DIE? 

Message 77 of 167 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Feb 24, 2011

After playing today i hav come up with the conclusion that acquisiton could stay the same, but domination should go back to the way it was. The game is not the same anymore

Message 78 of 167 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 24, 2011

sorry zipper, but you guys messed up the knife.... bad

Message 79 of 167 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Feb 24, 2011

ok first off i dont care about this faction neutral thing and i can care less. I am in Sver right now and i know Sver is OP but making the last remaining maps neutral arent going to make a difference. Once Sver gets used to Flores Basin Transfer and Alyeska Terminus, sver will win every single game. It doesnt matter what map sver attacks or defends, valor and raven will still be redlined. I personally think since this faction neutrality is okay like some people say its a new point of view, why not restart all the contracts to Zero. Because no matter what map sver is at, they still got that -5% cooldown that will just keep bombarding valor and raven into submission. Stop fighting  and complaining oh sver is OP, sver is ruling over everything no matter what. Instead of listening to little call of duty players who dont know how to play a game and think logically, talk to the people who are dedicated and have some brain cells.

Changes i would like to see happened now is:

1) the Knifing, im cool what you are doing for the ppl with the move but the DS3 ppl must have their v2.10 knife back immediately or you'll lose alot of ppl and possibly some wont buy socom because they of these so-called patches/updates hitting socom as well.

2) FIx the freezing, i know the lag is probably impossible to fix because of all the things going around but you guys should've fixed the freezing.

Changes i would like to see in the near future:

1) Add OIC and/or Platoon leader Fragos and waypoints( AND COLOR CODE THEM OF COURSE)  that would be cool

2) I wear light to medium armor and have my running skills all the way up and still heavy armored ppl still able to catch up??? these guys are meant to be very slow not as agile as our light to medium armored ppl and to be the backbone of the defense of a objective. im tired of seeing a whole squad of heavy armor lmgs, yes its part of the gameplay i know but you guys need to spend your skill points and currency points wisely. There are better things out there like the assault rifles, put a suppressor and wear lighter armor and aim for once, you'll be amazed how well you can do all you have to do is practice and read the skill tree and supply depot thats how the elite players keep beating you because they arent cheating, (i dont want to belittle anyone) but they are better than you.

3) Remove the Warning SIgn or be able to shut it off in the options menu, EVERYONE SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS THE REDLINE. (As children we learn from trial and error, i hopefully think that mag ppl would be able to learn what happens when you cross the redline without the warning indicator on).

4) Possibly calming down these players with those LMGs, im not saying to nerf a gun but make a few reasonable limits like increase barrel wonder if you hold the fire button down to much even if you have the skill points all the way up. OR make it overheat everytime it shoots 20-30 rounds, idk just putting thoughts and opinions out for this one.

Message 80 of 167 (318 Views)
0 Likes