Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 18 2012
By: B2daE2daLdot First Son 2 posts

Wounded status counts a Death?

3 replies 601 views Edited Oct 18, 2012

Hi, I'm kinda new to MAG and I'm really enjoying it. But I have a question for the developers. See, I'm a little confused... Why is it that when you're WOUNDED and someone revives you, it still counts as a DEATH? Where's the point in being a medic or trying not to bleed out, if the player is still tagged w/ a DEATH? It's bad enough we have to deal w/ annoyingly stupid Team-Killers adding additional deaths to our stats!... Am I the only one out here bothered by this?

Message 1 of 4 (601 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Wounded status counts a Death?

Oct 25, 2012

Think of it as more of a chance to respawn in the place you died instead of all the way back at the base.

Message 2 of 4 (576 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 27, 2012
thats the ticket
Message 3 of 4 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Jan 29, 2013

But you did die.. didn't you?  If someone kills you ( no matter how ), it should be counted as a death.  If you get killed, picked up and killed, picked up and killed and then picked up and teamkilled, you should get 4 deaths in all fairness.  It's up to you to decide if you should bleed-out or get revived.  There are many advantages to being revived.  Most often you'll get full health at revive and if the person who killed you is standing nearby, you get sweet revenge.  The only times I bleed out is if I have burnt through all my amo or if I know I'm with a bunch of medless blues and I might miss my spawn.

But yeah, don't worry about deaths.  Purple Hearts are fine.  Just make sure you have far more Grims lol

Click here to watch the VL$ vs 3 Videos.

Message 4 of 4 (330 Views)
0 Likes