Enjoy!

I will, thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
425 posts

Re: Zipline - Episode 31 Now Live!

Feb 26, 2011

i like how Roper talked about how the new patch killed the knife system for evryone that doesnt use the weenie stick . i like how they ignore us . good job zipper.

Message 3 of 6 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Feb 26, 2011

Before anyone comes on here and rants that they didn't talk very much about MAG for the podcast, please keep the following in mind;

Its called the Zipline, The Official Zipper Interactive Podcast, not MAGline, which means, these guys are going to be talking about the latest game they are developing and are about to launch in 7 weeks.

The game that as a major MAG & SOCOM fan, I and a whole lot of others are more interested in hearing about rather than whether or not the knife works because its affecting your meaningless leaderboard score where you have been a level 70 for the last 3 months and it really doesn't matter anyway.

Yes the knife glitch is annoying, but they addressed it in a forum thread that they are working on a fix so chill, put a silencer on your pistol and use that to make someone feel like a complete noob by surprise killing them.

Regarding the podcast, it was a pleasure to listen to, the question I have been asking on my other profile for quite some time now has finally been answered:

Yes there is going to be a SOCOM/Sharpshooter/Move Starter pack & NAV controller bundle pack.

Thank you for answering this question because I was just about to have to go and shell out $274 to get all that gear and start practicing on KZ3, now I'll buy KZ3 for the SOCOM beta but wait for the bundle to get the sharpshooter, more money in Zipper's pocket, the better, helps pay for the free DLCs further down the track.

The information and insight you guys gave regarding the co-op modes was great as well.

Do you know when in the AU version of the SOCOM website is going to have a proper Special Forces forum?

It seems to still reverts back to the confrontation page.

All in all the podcast was great and I guess all it took was IGN to win a little tourney for them to provide Zipper with a positive review of their product.

You never know, SOCOM might even get a spot in their top FPS shooters review at the end of 2011 instead of the snub MAG got in 2010.

Message 4 of 6 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Feb 27, 2011
SOCOM/Sharpshooter/Move Starter pack & NAV controller bundle pack.

AGAIN Zipper is only talking about the USA... it does not give a flying-fig for other regions of the world. It didnt for MAG and it doesnt for SOCOM.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -
Muz_55a: Raven lvl70 +1Vet / alt Muz_55: Raven lvl60
Message 5 of 6 (358 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1287 posts

Mar 4, 2011

Brilliant 5-posts-on-MAG boards dude. Good to see someone else who is definitely a big fan of MAG making relevant comments about Zipper's devotion to MAG and giving us MAG information. 

Does anybody have a concise description of the MAG relevant stuff from this podcast? I've long since stopped listening to 30 minutes of "yeah, we can't help you any more" in regards to MAG. 

Message 6 of 6 (358 Views)
0 Likes