Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
60 posts

Re: Zipline Podcast, Episode 27 Q&A Thread - Travis Steiner and Ben Jones

Dec 15, 2010

on S.V.E.R sabo map when attacking you can parachute into C was this planned or this a mistake?

Message 21 of 29 (317 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1181 posts

Dec 15, 2010

Will MAG ever be able to get clan wars. If not in private matches can we get a system in place where it would be easier for clans to hook up against each other in a public match?

Woolley
Message 22 of 29 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2286 posts

Dec 16, 2010

Here is my question.

For every decision I imagine there is a good reasoning behind it. So, what's the reason for the map changes Zipper did? More specific, what was the reasoning behind changing the attacker and spawn on SVER map so you can't spawn on the other flank anymore? What was the reasoning for doing the exact opposite on Valor map? What was the reason for moving the console on SVER H and closing the door on SVER G? What was the reasoning to not give full roofs to Raven or close the front entrances to the boats?

And then what was the reasoning for not touching the SVER 4th platoon front-line, or moving the hellies on 3rd so they are not destroyed with one Sensor Shell? What was the reasoning for not putting a rock on Valor 1st platoon?

CJ Heine said the changes will try to make the game more fun. Do you think that goal was achieved with the changes done to the maps?

Message 23 of 29 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2955 posts

Dec 16, 2010

Are there any plans to bring MAG to hand-held systems such as the PSP? 

[The YouTube Poser]

Message 24 of 29 (317 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Dec 16, 2010

Hey Zipper,

I was wondering if SOCOM IV will support co-op through out the entire campaign both online and offline.  I just feel co-op is a feature that A LOT of developers leave out of their game that is pretty much essential for any online game these days, IMO.  Look forward to more news on SOCOM IV in the future!

PS:  My name is pronounced, "JAM-err-ida".

Message 25 of 29 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2956 posts

Dec 16, 2010

Are you a Russian spy?

Photobucket
Message 26 of 29 (317 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 17, 2010

Second question.

Is there any possibility of reworking the respec system so that you can respec one skill point at a time? I personally find that every time I respec, the vast majority of my skill points go right back where I had them before.  Moving one at a time at a faster rate would require players to remain commited to their overall class, but let them fine tune their abilities more easily.

Message 27 of 29 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2956 posts

Dec 17, 2010

When in a queue, SVER players appear as orange dots, Raven players appear as blue dots, and Valor players appear as green dots, this has always been a good measure of how many soldiers present in each faction, and how many are needed to start a game. With the implementation of Multi-queue, the dots we see in the queue via multi-queue might seem to randomly vanish due to other games they queued for (via multi-queue) stating first. This can be confusing to many players who see players in their queue disappear in mass numbers and discourage them as well as create the perception that multi-queue has a problem, could there be some way to represent the players in a queue that queued via multi-queue as different colored dots (or some other way to distinguish them) to prevent such confusion?

Could there be a way to make it clear to players which mode has the priority in multi-queue? This would prevent confusion or frustration by players who see their queues are full but not starting, it would help them understand its because their queues don't currently have priority.

Photobucket
Message 28 of 29 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3141 posts

Dec 17, 2010

sth26307 wrote:

on S.V.E.R sabo map when attacking you can parachute into C was this planned or this a mistake?

it was a nerf

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Message 29 of 29 (317 Views)
0 Likes