Two things: *Both are of equal interest,
1) Would it be possible to transfer our clan tag's and clan lists to the new Socom for its release, so that we could opt into remaining in our last and/or current MAG clan when we first unbox it, (Should large clan support exit)? ... Or will large clan support exist?
2) Can we expect Zipper/Sony to produce a gem like MAG again, in the not so distant future? I mean something very very close to MAG, but rolled out with a massive ad campaign, and with fewer required patches to the final version. It seems (freezing aside), that what we have now is what the player base required on release day.
i would also like to know whether you at zipper have considered making a medival MAG (if you plan on moving on with the game after player counts are to low to play)
Couple of questions:
1. You guys know right now that alot of the queues lack players on certain factions. What is your plan to "Increase" player counts? (A hint would also be appreciated if you can't say)
2. Other than part 2 of your plan that's going to be talked about soon, is there some big plans such as another DLC or a big patch for MAG in 2011? In short, should we look forward for 2011 content for MAG or is there going to be "Nothing special"?
3. When are we going to have another Play with Zipper weekend? I miss those and you guys said you're going to have one when Escalation comes out..
4. This is abit off-topic, why don't you guys accept my friend request on PSN? I want to play with some of you!
That's all for now. Hope you pick up some of my questions!
Hello Everyone... I have a problem with move support that zipper really needs to fix with this game! I have been playing with move support from day one because I found the standard controller to easy and got tired of 80 kills /10 deaths per match and decided to give move a shot. I am the dude that posted the " allow turning while parashooting " post on this blog and on playstation blog share and Im glad that you guys at zipper fixed it in your next patch.... However the move needs one more fix in order to make it better than duel shock controller....
Turning by aiming at the edge of the screen is broken and is not the best way to turn in a fps... its disorienting... and slow... and makes it impossible to win close range fights due to a lack of mobility... and it does not feel natural! Thats why most of my friends go back to duel shock after a few games... the learning curve of JUST TURNING AND NOTHING ELSE IS TOO HIGH!!!
The solution... simple! while watching a Killzone demostration the guy reloaded by "TWISTING " the move to the right... the move analized that movement as a reload... that was when I realized that twisting the move left or right would be a better way to turn because you could turn and target at the same time! the speed of turns could be ajusted but still the harder you turn the move... the faster you turn.... aiming at the edge of the screen was a dumb idea that was copied from the wii fps... But the move is superior to the wii and this idea was never tried out! clearly it will solve the terrible turning problems with the move and make you guys HEROES! PLEASE DO THIS... PLEASEEEEEE!
is there any hope of reseting the VET level back to 60 ?
The addition of the 61-70 lvls should be for those wishing to stay with the same PMC, but wanting something extra to earn or buy for at least 10 more lvls.
60 should be the lvl at which you can VET especially if you want a churn of players who dont earn lots of XP throu leadership the different PMCs.
Its how you designed the game to work original and its what the tropies say... Bring back VET60 and you will see more PMC movement in the player base.