Chris Roper
Community Manager, Zipper Interactive
--------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Re: Zipline Podcast - Episode 28 Now Live!

Jan 15, 2011

In the podcast someone said about making it into a mmo or turn based or etc. what if you did what has been done in other game modes. By that i mean things like the popular nazi zombie mode in call of duty. you could go and make the original game and add a different way to play it.

in terms of the new format. i like it, i feel as though it is easier to follow even while playing it in the background. also it is easier to go back and find specific things if i need to without having to write down the time.

Signature Removed by Admin due to Inappropriate Content.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
625 posts

Jan 15, 2011
New format sucks...its basically a bunch of people talking about random ish in a room....nothing of note and nothing stated about the problems mag is having.

Kinda upset with everything Zipper....flat out disrespect to the community.

They said time and time again...what drives further development is giving the community what they want. We want dom fixed...we want clan wars...we want balaclavas, new maps of EXISTING game modes....etc etc, the list goes on and on.

What exactly did Zipper give the community that we wanted????? Thats right OP freezes, OP PMCs, new game modes we didnt really want, 5 different sniper rifles and 4 different LMGs and lets not forget OHK sniper rifles. How about forcing sabo map neutrality? Seriously...I don't understand how they have "supported" the community

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (365 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 16, 2011

im not likin the new format I have some very good questions about Socom for once and I can't even ask them and alot of the returning Socom fans would like to know them too

just in case you will answer em next podcast here they are

will S4 have vehicles? if yes then will Convoy still be a playable gametype :smileyvery-happy:

also will suppression still be around? 

One last question how are the online lobbies gonna look/ be as in are they gonna be like S3 and S2 where you just scroll through and pick your room to join cause I enjoy that alot more then this crappy Match Makin that almost every new game has 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Jan 18, 2011

Hey Guys, Good Zipline.

something about MAG cought my attention.  about a sequal. :smileywink: MAG  has amazeing gamplay, Charecter movements ect. That has to be my favorit part. and the fact that there is no aim assist makes it that much more enjoyable.   

I love the huge game modes ect, but i think if we could have game modes like CTF for clan matchs on maps of all sizes for 2v2, 3v3, 4v4s ect. would just be awsome!

SIGXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MAG tournament Winner #1
http://ghostsbio.t83.net/#/achivements/4544898843
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (365 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 19, 2011

Zipper has given us 256 player matches,... the smallest match being 64 people in a single match, that is insane to think about any other game doing this.

Add on packs no one wanted? i wanted them.... Escalation is my favorite game mode, along with interdiction. both add ons so im not sure what your talking about... i do like the Qand A format better but this is fine

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (365 Views)
0 Likes