Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
6781 posts
 

Re: [KEQ] Kill-Em-Quick, Largest and most Elite Valor clan, Recruitment Thread

Oct 25, 2010

 


Darkedson wrote:
i just don't understand, i thought we had it rescheduled and stylie is on it. so why is he coming on our thread talking smack and not the friendly smack talk, but downright rude and disrespectfull. get your dog on his leash Iconic.

Kind of counter-productive don't you think?

 

Best bet is to settle it in-game, by insulting him and calling him a dog on a leash your only asking for him to come back to the thread and be disrespectful once again.

 

Well handled though iconik, that's what I expected from a good leader.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 4,591 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
6172 posts
 

Re: [KEQ] Kill-Em-Quick, Largest and most Elite Valor clan, Recruitment Thread

Oct 25, 2010
im not even the leader james lol just an officer trying to keep it civilized no need for bickering back n forth
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 4,591 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
6781 posts
 

Re: [KEQ] Kill-Em-Quick, Largest and most Elite Valor clan, Recruitment Thread

Oct 25, 2010
... What?

I've been living a lie. I fail, I'm going to resort to owning in SC2 now. It's all your fault :smileysad:
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 4,591 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
6172 posts
 

Re: [KEQ] Kill-Em-Quick, Largest and most Elite Valor clan, Recruitment Thread

Oct 25, 2010
SMG is the leader of the clan i'm just an active member/officer in the forums thats all :smileyvery-happy: I do what I can as best as I can

Gonna have to reschedule my tattoo appointment for this Saturday to fight you guys!
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 4,591 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
591 posts
 

Re: [KEQ] Kill-Em-Quick, Largest and most Elite Valor clan, Recruitment Thread

Oct 25, 2010

 


Madtrixr wrote:

Gentlemen, Please! There's no fighting in the War Room!


HAHA Best quote ever! love that movie

 

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 4,591 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/26/2009
Offline
735 posts
 

Re: [KEQ] Kill-Em-Quick, Largest and most Elite Valor clan, Recruitment Thread

Oct 25, 2010

 


SKxMS6ChOp wrote:

haha, if you havn't heard about us then you're a scrub.  Like i said, dont p ussy out next time and we'll see who has the room to be talkin.  Btw, you took my line, "do YOU guys really want to make us mad? I dont think so, and yes, my clan and I will take out 30 of you guys, make it 40, make it 50.


Too bad we won't be able to actually do a 30+ against 9 of you guys. 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 4,591 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/23/2010
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: [KEQ] Kill-Em-Quick, Largest and most Elite Valor clan, Recruitment Thread

Oct 25, 2010

First of all these guys act like this is a job, as if there is some integrity in smack talk.  By the way, if KEQ wanna start something as far as **bleep** talk, then I'll come right back with it, and you need to put leashes on YOUR DOGS since they are out there running their mouths with uhhh YOUR clan tag.  So look at it from my perspective, a clan smack talks, they schedual a clan battle, we are all ready on the day of it, and no show. FRUSTRATION, you would understand, I'm sure.

O(o or die
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 4,591 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/23/2009
Offline
5751 posts
 

Re: [KEQ] Kill-Em-Quick, Largest and most Elite Valor clan, Recruitment Thread

Oct 25, 2010

 


SKxMS6ChOp wrote:

First of all these guys act like this is a job, as if there is some integrity in smack talk.  By the way, if KEQ wanna start something as far as **bleep** talk, then I'll come right back with it, and you need to put leashes on YOUR DOGS since they are out there running their mouths with uhhh YOUR clan tag.  So look at it from my perspective, a clan smack talks, they schedule a clan battle, we are all ready on the day of it, and no show. FRUSTRATION, you would understand, I'm sure.


 

You have a VERY valid point.

 

As the leader of KEQ, I couldn't agree more.

 

When a player decides to wear a Clan Tag on a game that has such a small community, their actions while wearing that tag reflects everyone else that wears that tag.

 

This may only be a video game, but real people are on the mics, real people are holding the controllers.

 

In the heat of a game, tempers flare and trash talk ensues.

 

But when challenges are put forth, even in haste, they should be honored.

 

That is why I had the match rescheduled rather than declined. 

 

That was my decision.

 

Now that most of my Clan has been made aware of the challenge that was put forth by one of our officers, there will be no further delays.

 


Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 4,591 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
6172 posts
 

Re: [KEQ] Kill-Em-Quick, Largest and most Elite Valor clan, Recruitment Thread

Oct 25, 2010

 


STYLIE77 wrote:

 

You have a VERY valid point.

 

As the leader of KEQ, I couldn't agree more.

 

When a player decides to wear a Clan Tag on a game that has such a small community, their actions while wearing that tag reflects everyone else that wears that tag.

 

This may only be a video game, but real people are on the mics, real people are holding the controllers.

 

In the heat of a game, tempers flare and trash talk ensues.

 

But when challenges are put forth, even in haste, they should be honored.

 

That is why I had the match rescheduled rather than declined. 

 

That was my decision.

 

Now that most of my Clan has been made aware of the challenge that was put forth by one of our officers, there will be no further delays.

 


THANK YOU STYLIE! NOW CAN WE ALL MOVE ON AND LOOK FORWARD TO A HELLUVA FIGHT ON SATURDAY?

 

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 4,591 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/25/2009
Offline
217 posts
 

Re: [KEQ] Kill-Em-Quick, Largest and most Elite Valor clan, Recruitment Thread

Oct 25, 2010

 


xIc0n1K wrote:

 


STYLIE77 wrote:

 

You have a VERY valid point.

 

As the leader of KEQ, I couldn't agree more.

 

When a player decides to wear a Clan Tag on a game that has such a small community, their actions while wearing that tag reflects everyone else that wears that tag.

 

This may only be a video game, but real people are on the mics, real people are holding the controllers.

 

In the heat of a game, tempers flare and trash talk ensues.

 

But when challenges are put forth, even in haste, they should be honored.

 

That is why I had the match rescheduled rather than declined. 

 

That was my decision.

 

Now that most of my Clan has been made aware of the challenge that was put forth by one of our officers, there will be no further delays.

 


THANK YOU STYLIE! NOW CAN WE ALL MOVE ON AND LOOK FORWARD TO A HELLUVA FIGHT ON SATURDAY?

 


 

THIS Saturday? as in, I didn't miss it?

 

Cause if I didn't, I'm so going to be there.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 4,591 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes