Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 23 2012
By: TheUtahStateFan First Son 26 posts

New Valor Clan looking for experienced recruits

8 replies 227 views Edited Sep 23, 2012

Hey,

I'm starting a Valor clan and I'm looking for new recruits. I got sick and tired of big clans full of horrible players that didn't even play as a clan. The goal of my new clan SVER_Come_At_US is to have an elite, active clan that will hopefully be ready for clan battles(if those even happen anymore) in the next couple of weeks. If you want to check out if I'm legit look up my main accout xSwagmaniacx and my alternate, TheUtahStateFan, I also used to have some SVER accounts that I put about 50 hrs into before I learned to hate SVER. I have about 200 hrs of gametime and have played with some pretty decent clans before. I average about a 1.5 kd on a regular basis and I want my clan members to have about the same. The only requirements are that kd, at least the Interdiction DLC, and a medkit in every loadout. I want this clan to work as a group, be organized, not killwhore but play the objective, and to always pickup squadmates and even blue dots if it's convenient. I created a new alternate account just for this clan, so if you want tags message SVER_Come_At_Me.

Thanks and *bleep* SVER!

Raven Main- xSwagmaniacx current- [843] former- [SlaughterHouse] [TKB] [OLS] [MUT] [dds] [Cry] [AUF] [l+] [1st]
Raven Alt- TheUtahStateFan current- [DRF]
SVER Alt- TheMormatron current- [drf] former- [^H^] [HO] [C-K] [Br0] [THF] [STB]
Message 1 of 9 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Re: New Valor Clan looking for experienced recruits

Sep 23, 2012

Our tag is [CAU]

Raven Main- xSwagmaniacx current- [843] former- [SlaughterHouse] [TKB] [OLS] [MUT] [dds] [Cry] [AUF] [l+] [1st]
SVER Alt- TheMormatron current- [drf] former- [^H^] [HO] [C-K] [Br0] [THF] [STB]
Message 2 of 9 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1154 posts

Sep 24, 2012

AAAYYEEE you were [ +l]  i kinda sorta was too. along with hitmanhuntr :smileyhappy: i dont remeber you. were you in the OIC clan battle??? 

My many MAG alts:
LAXfrEEk880, LAX-8-, laxbro-8-, L--A--X-_-V, G-R-i-M-Z-z-_-V and SchaeFeR__8[ps4 account so add me :smileyhappy:]
Message 3 of 9 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Sep 24, 2012
O!C>All
alt= H-A-Z-A-R-D-_-V
Message 4 of 9 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

@ laxfreek

Nah, I was only in it for a couple of days and then some of my old Cry and MUT and dds friends started playing more so I joined up with them again.

Message 5 of 9 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Sep 24, 2012

I don't want this clan to be full of amazing players like in O!C, but of players decent players that just play for fun and can fend for themself in a gunfight. I sorta want it to be a second option at least at the beginning for players who can't get in the bigger clans or want a smaller more active clan.

Message 6 of 9 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1154 posts

Sep 24, 2012

@dan lol dan you werent even in the fight. was basically just EoS vs EoS top kills every game was EoS ringers for both sides. and X-mosaic. 

@ O!C wasnt that great, l+ only lost cause of kiddish drama, your clan will prob be like theres, tight grp of payers that play for the fun of game. thats not bad its what a clan should and ought to be.

My many MAG alts:
LAXfrEEk880, LAX-8-, laxbro-8-, L--A--X-_-V, G-R-i-M-Z-z-_-V and SchaeFeR__8[ps4 account so add me :smileyhappy:]
Message 7 of 9 (178 Views)
Wastelander
655 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Lol I was in that battle. Both sides were filled to the brim with ringers. LAX is correct |+ were gonna win but they let skinsfan be PL and well the rest is history.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YouTube.com/HiTMaNHuntr

Message 8 of 9 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Here is our new website. If you are interested please fill put an appliaction under the recruitment tab.

http://cau.enjin.com/home

Message 9 of 9 (140 Views)
0 Likes