Reply
Sep 30 2012
By: D3V1NG3 First Son 1 posts
Offline

Recruiting

8 replies 342 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

Hey. Im recruiting for my new clan (Teal Ops SVER) and i am looking for players with mics and at least LVL 20 or higher. im LVL 45. i have been on RAVEN and VALOR. I use tactics and strategies against my opponents. i help clan members or anybody if need. Currently there are 2 members. if you want to join send me a message. my psn is D3V1NG3

Message 1 of 9 (342 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/25/2012
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: Recruiting

Oct 1, 2012
hey u guys might aswell join GUN we r on SVER & have a clan battle coming up on Sat. October 6 6pm central message INGentertainment.
Message 2 of 9 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: Recruiting

Oct 2, 2012

x_U-Justa-Noob_x wrote:
hey u guys might aswell join GUN we r on SVER & have a clan battle coming up on Sat. October 6 6pm central message INGentertainment.

Who is your clan battle against?

Message 3 of 9 (300 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/24/2009
Offline
3281 posts
 

Re: Recruiting

Oct 2, 2012

LAG_SWITCH_18 wrote:

x_U-Justa-Noob_x wrote:
hey u guys might aswell join GUN we r on SVER & have a clan battle coming up on Sat. October 6 6pm central message INGentertainment.

Who is your clan battle against?


Another clan that has never been seen before.


Message 4 of 9 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/02/2011
Offline
198 posts
 

Re: Recruiting

Oct 3, 2012

Send a message to znignflo72 he has been looking for a new clan for ages i'm sure he would be glad to have the chance to join such a good clan.

Hunnimonster
Message 5 of 9 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/24/2010
Offline
2188 posts
 

Re: Recruiting

Oct 5, 2012

Also message stand_alone97, that dude hasnt been the same since his clan got disbanded. been trying to find him a new home. 

Message 6 of 9 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/01/2008
Offline
198 posts
 

Re: Recruiting

Oct 5, 2012

 

send multiple psn messages to my alts Hunnimonster64 and Omegakaoz I will join on these alts if im spammed messages on psn. Thanks. 

Message 7 of 9 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/24/2010
Offline
2188 posts
 

Re: Recruiting

Oct 5, 2012

Shadow_Prince wrote:

 

send multiple psn messages to my alts Hunnimonster64 and Omegakaoz I will join on these alts if im spammed messages on psn. Thanks. 


Im back again for some reason im having trouble getting messages on this account, you can try my main account Shadow_Prince. But if you get no answer Message my Hunnimonster alt. 

Message 8 of 9 (218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/04/2012
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Recruiting

Oct 8, 2012
Videogamesigs.com Forum Siggy
Message 9 of 9 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes