Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2417 posts

Re: SON vs +

Nov 19, 2012

Aaron1664 wrote:
I think tony is in SON tbf.

Son vs phase one needs to be set up soon.

I am in SON.  

Quagers is just an idiot to think I care about ringers when I've been a notorious ringer in past battles. Quagers is just an idiot. 

This wasn't SON v. +, nor was it even a clan battle...and that was kind of my point since it was brought up that this was their first CB loss.. I had fun though, I guess, not really. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 25 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1752 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Yeah I dunno why anyone suggested it was a cb. It was a scrim that became unbalanced as the valor side lost numbers during and after each game. Although not a loss it was not a great showing. I'd like to see phase one play 32 vs 32 as I know they have a lot more to offer.

In regards to SON, yes it wasnt really a SON team but the butterfly effect members that participated have played in plenty of SONs and previously WARs games. We are long time ringers over there.

Anyway 32 vs 32 please.
Message 12 of 25 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Nov 20, 2012

We might be able to set up a 32 vs 32 after all the hype of black ops 2 dies down. If + played SON/dah ringerflies it would end up being a super tryhard ringer clan battle. It would be tons of fun, I just can't see us getting 32 on in the coming weeks. Give it a while and we should be able to set this up. Most of the people in the phaze one roster are playing crap ops 2 atm.

I showed up late, but the scrims I played in were fun. SON always puts up a good challenge and has great teamwork. I used to love doing PL for SON in clan battles. Everyone listened and we never lost.

Message 13 of 25 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3129 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I don't they will be playing it long. I've played it for a couple of days and it is the worst FPS ever made. I really don't see how they sell so many copies, sp & mp were garbage. Zombies is decent but it isn't worth $60. I already lost interest in zombies.
 photo zzig-1.gif
Message 14 of 25 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Yep, the day black ops 2 came out I sat down and played 4-5 hours of black ops 1 to remind myself to not get sucked into the hype. I had to remind myself why I hate CoD. I would have to be a sheep to buy the same game over and over again.

CoD should just have expansions and lots of DLC instead of ripping off their playerbase year after year.

Oh and Z you must have not played dust 514 yet. Hands down worst fps ever made. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 15 of 25 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3129 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Nope, I have Dust 514... I would rather play Dust then BO2 tbh. Honestly the worst FPS I've played in a long time.
 photo zzig-1.gif
Message 16 of 25 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1752 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Perhaps something could be arranged over Christmas since most people have time off work, college, w/e. Obv people have family, drinking and party commiments but it can be worked around.

It's nearly been 3 years, lets try setting up a few final decent quality battles. EoS and ^x^ or w/e are simply to naive, ive seen them lose stupid games to randoms and preserve kd when the going gets tough. SON may not have all the best killers but they have a lot of experience together and will push for the win all of the time add in the players they have of top quality and its a good mix.

Message 17 of 25 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Nov 21, 2012

A december date sounds good to me. I will talk to the core of phaze one and get this figured out. I have a lot of respect for SON and I really like playing against/with them. Right now my controller is broken and I haven't really played any mag except for the scrims but I really want to sqeeze some life out of this game.

Message 18 of 25 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
693 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I like this , So lets shoot for December 22nd say 4 pm EST , so Our euro Players can get involved. If we need to adjust the date then that will be fine but for now say 22nd Dec. Hype it up , bring in ringers who really cares anymore, do what we have to , to have some fun matches. Hell if we can get enough then we can even do aqui.  Just throwing that out there, but yeah I will spread the word on My end and get My favorite Squad of Butterflies/ SON guys involved also . MAG Was my first Online FPS so it will always be My favorite( please someone be smart enough to make a second installment of this game) No matter what I have met some very interesting Characters in this game, I absolutely love hearing those bloody wankers over the Lake rage!!!

Message 19 of 25 (256 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1818 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I'll play on whatever side needs numbers ^^. Preferrably the Raven side though.

My_Union_Jack has been in phaze one before, so no big deal.

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Message 20 of 25 (209 Views)
0 Likes