Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 06 2010
By: corypunk Splicer 79 posts

THE SYNDICATE-WWW.SYNLIVE.COM

17 replies 318 views Edited Mar 6, 2010

This is The Syndicate. We don't start drama, but we'll sure as *** finish it.

SYN is one of 4 Divisions composing Xiled Gaming, a community that has thrived since 2006, reaching upwards of 25,000+ active members at the moment (40,000+ registered). Almost entirely based on the 360, alot of us felt it was long over-due for our PS3 Division to dominate.

With that, came the creation of SYN DEVASTATION. Our first clan in the PS3 Division, and one thats already off to an amazing start. Using a proven Honor Code, Rank structure, and with the help of useful services like our tournament ladder site; ClanCompete.com, Our PS3 Division will easily explode in the coming weeks.

We've been at this for years, and the more you look, the more you'l notice how other clans/communities have based their rank structure, code of conduct, and operations, etc, off of ours. Building clans, building leaders, dominating the competition and having a blast in the process. Its all about having a good time. More info on who we are and what we have to offer can be found in the links at the bottom of this post.

If you'd like to be part of something bigger than yourself, or just a group of friends, take a look at what we have to offer. XG isnt just a gaming community, its a family.The thing to remember is, we have something for everyone, and you only get back as much as you want to put in. I.e, if you want to put in more effort, help out with clan affairs in a more active role, etc, you can expect to move up the chain of command quickly. If you only want to play w/ friends, and thats all... your welcome here too, of course.

The era of p*ssy clans is over. Welcome to SYN

Contacts:
SYN_BLACK_XS(raven) synliveocom(S.V.E.R.) syn_blkwater(valor) (Section Leader)
SYN_Unholy_Monk (General)
SYN_Hazzard (Captain)
corypunk for S.V.E.R. and syn_cory_punk (raven) syn_hemp(valor)(Captain)

this is our speech about our website has a lot more to offter than just a clan think of it like myspace for gamers, were manily looking for people to have fun and decent at the game we dont care about you kdr just looking for people to game with send me a request if you are interested.

http://i.imgur.com/Sl3q9.jpg>

Photobucket
Message 1 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
712 posts

Re: THE SYNDICATE-WWW.SYNLIVE.COM

Mar 7, 2010

Well said Cory,

We have squads in all factions, so if interested, get ahold of one of  people listed above, and we'll get you setup.

XG is more than just a clan. Its a gaming community, an expansion of your friends list, the next progression in what clans should be, and its all about having fun in a harrassent/cheat-free environment.

A powerhouse since the early days of Halo2, XG has been instrumental in coining the code and structure than many of todays successful communities use. From how our clans are arranged/maintained to the overall rank structure... We set the standard.

Come check us out

SYNLIVE.com

XiledGaming.com

ClanCompete.com

PSN ID: SYN_BLACK_XS
XBL GT: SYN BLACK XS
_
Message 2 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 7, 2010
Excellent job Cory!
Message 3 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
712 posts

Mar 8, 2010

_
Message 4 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
712 posts

Mar 10, 2010

Just bumpin

A few of us may be Vetting over to Valor within the next week or so, some leadership will remain to look over the SVER side of things.

Again, we have squads for all factions, if interested, hit us up!

_
Message 5 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Mar 11, 2010
acually a lot of us are gonna vet  to valor to get trophies then back to sver
Photobucket
Message 6 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
712 posts

Mar 11, 2010

Trophies dont mean much to me, thats why I made accounts for each faction. That way I can maintain a 60 in each, or Vet to the same PMC and work my way all over again

but who knows... maybe I will Vet the SYNLIVEoCOM to Valor. No rush on deciding

_
Message 7 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
712 posts

Mar 14, 2010
Bbbbbbbbump

_
Message 8 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 17, 2010

That was beautiful...brought a tear to my eye

The Syn is FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 9 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 18, 2010

If anyone is looking for cool people to play MAG  with, Xiled Gaming is definately the place. They are the leader in online gaming communitites, w/ over 40,000 registered users. If you are interested got to www.synlive.com.

Message 10 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes