Dec 23 2012
By: TG-JYNX First Son 1 posts

Tactical Gaming.net 2200+ members! Recruiting

10 replies 297 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

TG was created in 2004 to bring together like-minded and mature games from around the world and platforms (Xbox, PS3, PC) and provide them with HeadQuarters (website) to play as a team, work on tactics, andshare their interests. Within our website we have over 2000 active members spread across a variety of games. If you wish to become a member simply visit our website and register at tacticalgaming.net.
Our clan is heavily based upon the military. This gives us a high level of organisation, commitment and a fully-functioning squad-system, similar to how the military works. What does Tactical Gaming have to offer?

As we are based upon the military, we are highly organised and efficient, something which we are proud of. Our members have a great morale and attitude giving TG a great atmosphere to be a part of. Our Squad System means that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of and valued.
For players wishing to increase their skills or play competitively we can also provide training session, tactics and competitive matches (gamebattles, etc). Some of our squads have come in the very top standings of their respective ladders!
Whether you wish to play for fun or competitively, Tactical Gaming can offer all of that and much more. What do I need to be able to join?

Joining is very simple and nearly everyone can join. We require you to have a platform to play on (XBOX, PS3, PC) as well as a computer to access our website. When you first join up you'll need to fill out a 'Boot-Camp Document' and once you have succeeded in this you'll be assigned to one of our squads and your TG Career will be up-and-running! So go for it, sign up today and let's see what you've got!

Headquarters (Website): www.tacticalgaming.net

About Us: www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why Join Us? www.tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

If you register or need more information please PM me. When registering please take the time to fill out the "Referred" Field by copy and pasting this:
I was referred by TG-JYNX

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
856 posts

Re: Tactical Gaming.net 2200+ members! Recruiting

Dec 23, 2012

I remember teabagging a few members of TG a while back and them getting mad.

:smileyvery-happy:

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (280 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Dec 24, 2012

TG-JYNX wrote:

Our clan is heavily based upon the military. This gives us a high level of organisation, commitment and a fully-functioning squad-system, similar to how the military works. 

that whats im not a fan of.  just me personally i like the more free hearted gaming just to game for fun.  i do believe in tactics and all that jazz but i mainly play to play.  you guys and 843 can annoy me sometimes because i feel like the game is tken too seriously.  other than that great group of guys.  goodluck and 2200 congrats!!!

My many MAG alts:
LAXfrEEk880, LAX-8-, laxbro-8-, L--A--X-_-V, G-R-i-M-Z-z-_-V and SchaeFeR__8[ps4 account so add me :smileyhappy:]
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
655 posts

Dec 25, 2012

No.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YouTube.com/HiTMaNHuntr

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1130 posts

Dec 25, 2012

hitmanhuntr wrote:

No.

haha you've become so negative. o well, thats your problem i guess not mine. if that is what happens though when you get cod then no way am i ever getting that game.  

My many MAG alts:
LAXfrEEk880, LAX-8-, laxbro-8-, L--A--X-_-V, G-R-i-M-Z-z-_-V and SchaeFeR__8[ps4 account so add me :smileyhappy:]
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
655 posts

Dec 25, 2012

LoL I've always been negative......You realize that?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YouTube.com/HiTMaNHuntr

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Dec 25, 2012
Both of you are **bleeps** <3.

p.s. hitman should invite me to more zombie matches. :smileyhappy:
alt= H-A-Z-A-R-D-_-V
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3883 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

Nice dodging out of your scheduled scrim with VL$ yesterday TG so that you could go deploy a platoon against randoms instead. No matter, you guys got rolled anyways when we ended up getting randomly queue'd against you :smileyvery-happy:.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Feb 18, 2013
I was 100 percent sure of this outcome. After that scrim a group of VL$ scrimmed 3C.
alt= H-A-Z-A-R-D-_-V
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Feb 19, 2013

2200+ how do you keep track of all those people 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (138 Views)
0 Likes