Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/24/2009
Offline
3281 posts
 

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven Dom/Acq Clan - Recruiting Now

Sep 30, 2012

grantb1969 wrote:

quagers13 wrote:
Grant I want to play more! :'( I have been 2 weeks MAG sober and i'm getting odd withdrawal symptoms!

Well, you have your PS3 packed up and you must have internet so the only thing you need is a TV... Dixon's has 16" TVs for 80 quid and Amazon has 19" tvs for 90 quid. There ya go.

 


Nah if i want to play online I have to get a gamers internet access instea of the stanard one and it costs about £25 a month Smiley Sad. Also my PS3 is home and won't be able to get it unless someone delivers it Smiley Sad


Message 2951 of 3,798 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
1818 posts
 

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven Dom/Acq Clan - Recruiting Now

Sep 30, 2012

Can someone tell me exactly what MAG is?

Never heard of it. Is it like COD?

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2952 of 3,798 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/15/2010
Offline
1752 posts
 

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven Dom/Acq Clan - Recruiting Now

Sep 30, 2012
Kinda but they made it so you can shoot through walls, slide along the floor, rewind gameplay and invisiknife amongst other cool features. There are lots of players but the bots needed to fiill the game generally are really bad or do stupid things like spawn camp when struggling to defend C to get kills. The parasnipe bots are really cool too, they can fire bullets past you (you'll notice the bullet trail) yet they must like come back and hit you from behind as they still can kill you.

I particularly like the random number generator they use to decide how many bullets it takes to kill or to be killed, pretty awesome.

The players are even more abusive of lag and glitches than cod though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2953 of 3,798 (251 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
1818 posts
 

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven Dom/Acq Clan - Recruiting Now

Sep 30, 2012

Aaron1664 wrote:
Kinda but they made it so you can shoot through walls, slide along the floor, rewind gameplay and invisiknife amongst other cool features. There are lots of players but the bots needed to fiill the game generally are really bad or do stupid things like spawn camp when struggling to defend C to get kills. The parasnipe bots are really cool too, they can fire bullets past you (you'll notice the bullet trail) yet they must like come back and hit you from behind as they still can kill you.

I particularly like the random number generator they use to decide how many bullets it takes to kill or to be killed, pretty awesome.

The players are even more abusive of lag and glitches than cod though.

Must have sold millions Smiley Very Happy

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2954 of 3,798 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/20/2010
Offline
1205 posts
 

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven Dom/Acq Clan - Recruiting Now

Sep 30, 2012

#Get In Europe!!!

 

#Ryder Cup

 

#Suck it USA

 

I never watch golf,  but that was insane!!

Photobucket
Message 2955 of 3,798 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/23/2011
Offline
1126 posts
 

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven Dom/Acq Clan - Recruiting Now

Sep 30, 2012
LoLGolf... Who cares, it's not a real sport.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Message 2956 of 3,798 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/24/2010
Offline
2188 posts
 

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven Dom/Acq Clan - Recruiting Now

Oct 1, 2012

Stand_Alone97 wrote:
LoLGolf... Who cares, it's not a real sport.

Yeah what she said

 

Message 2957 of 3,798 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/17/2011
Offline
1467 posts
 

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven Dom/Acq Clan - Recruiting Now

Oct 1, 2012

quagers13 wrote:

grantb1969 wrote:

quagers13 wrote:
Grant I want to play more! :'( I have been 2 weeks MAG sober and i'm getting odd withdrawal symptoms!

Well, you have your PS3 packed up and you must have internet so the only thing you need is a TV... Dixon's has 16" TVs for 80 quid and Amazon has 19" tvs for 90 quid. There ya go.

 


Nah if i want to play online I have to get a gamers internet access instea of the stanard one and it costs about £25 a month Smiley Sad. Also my PS3 is home and won't be able to get it unless someone delivers it Smiley Sad


Ah yes, the life of a student... broke and at the mercy of others.

 

Your non-gamer internet can't be any worse than some of the connections that some people play MAG with.Smiley Very Happy

 

Welp, you could always go home on the weekends. LOL

 

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Message 2958 of 3,798 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/17/2011
Offline
1467 posts
 

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven Dom/Acq Clan - Recruiting Now

Oct 1, 2012

A_Higher_Place wrote:

Can someone tell me exactly what MAG is?

Never heard of it. Is it like COD?


Never heard of MAG????? How could you have never heard of MAG? All the cool kids are playing MAG.

 

COD, that's some fishing game isn't it???

 

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Message 2959 of 3,798 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/23/2011
Offline
1126 posts
 

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven Dom/Acq Clan - Recruiting Now

Oct 1, 2012

omegakaoz wrote:

Stand_Alone97 wrote:
LoLGolf... Who cares, it's not a real sport.

Yeah what she said

 


Jelly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Message 2960 of 3,798 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes