Uncharted Territory
1467 posts

Re: [}!{] The Butterfly Effect - Raven - Recruiting By Invitation Only

Jan 29, 2013

quagers13 wrote:
he was playing Crap 514 by the sounds of things

Yes he was... I saw him doing it!!

I tried to get on Crap514 earlier today and all it managed to do was crash my PS3 a few times.

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Message 3631 of 3,798 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
861 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

grantb1969 wrote:

quagers13 wrote:

I tried to get on Crap514 earlier today and all it managed to do was crash my PS3 a few times.

I hadn't played Crap514 in a few months, until I downloaded a 2.6G patch for it 2 days ago. I played one game and regretted it.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 3632 of 3,798 (211 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Jan 30, 2013

InTheBushes321 wrote:

grantb1969 wrote:

quagers13 wrote:

I hadn't played Crap514 in a few months, until I downloaded a 2.6G patch for it 2 days ago. I played one game and regretted it.

It sucks, Mag sucks. Theres nothing good on console right now. Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 3633 of 3,798 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jan 30, 2013

So for your entertainment I bring you 2 short Dust vids....

Too bad that none of you can find any enjoyment in this game, I certainly can...

Photobucket
Message 3634 of 3,798 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1467 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I dunno Babar.... I'm trying to get into Dust but I have troubles connecting and my PS3 crashing.

I also don't think parts of your videos are helping your cause. I, for one, don't think any game that allows you to sit and spam an unlimited number of grenades from a relatively safe vantage point is something a lot of people are going to want to pursue, nor would we be interested in what is effectively sniping with iron sites for kills.

I'm going to keep trying to get into Dust but I'm not so surethat I am convinced that it is worth it.

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Message 3635 of 3,798 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jan 31, 2013

grantb1969 wrote:

I dunno Babar.... I'm trying to get into Dust but I have troubles connecting and my PS3 crashing.

I also don't think parts of your videos are helping your cause. I, for one, don't think any game that allows you to sit and spam an unlimited number of grenades from a relatively safe vantage point is something a lot of people are going to want to pursue, nor would we be interested in what is effectively sniping with iron sites for kills.

I'm going to keep trying to get into Dust but I'm not so surethat I am convinced that it is worth it.

LOL the ignorance....

The nades are far from unlimited and they can all shoot back at me, I've killed plenty of guys standing there myself. I nearly died at one point if you look at my shield/armor bars. And they don't have to spawn on that single spawnpoint, they're just stupid enough to do it. And as the theme of the vid is "A-hole" showing some cheap dirty tactics is kind of the point...

And double LOLs at the AR range. Its about 25% of the range of a standard sniper rifle. The range of an AR is actually a lot longer in MAG. I took in those "long range" AR clips to show that I do have some aim, besides, I have invested heavily into the AR sharpshooter skill. Don't forget that the beta is currently running on 1/16 part of the maps...

Photobucket
Message 3636 of 3,798 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Doesn't really matter though, game still plays like **bleep** and makes no sense what so ever.

Never fear though, e3 in a few months!! NEXT GEN CONSOLES BABY!!!

Message 3637 of 3,798 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jan 31, 2013

quagers13 wrote:
Doesn't really matter though, game still plays like **bleep** and makes no sense what so ever.

Fair enough. For me it runs very smoothly 90% of the time, which means as long as I am on Euro servers. It has to be said that i have a good PS3 with very good net and I have a bran new HDD.

That it deosn't make sense is your issue. One has to see the grand scope of things to understand how Dust works, I'm not gonna elaborate further. That the game in its current beta stage comes short of many AAA arcade shooters is obvious, its not an issue that concerns me really, I'm not that impressed by shiny graphics and such.

Anyway, this wasn't meant for nagging you guys to play Dust, I have given up on that. It was merely a way to say hello good folks, this is what I'm up to these days.

Miss you my flappy friends.... Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 3638 of 3,798 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
898 posts

Jan 31, 2013

KingBabar wrote:

quagers13 wrote:

Fair enough. For me it runs very smoothly 90% of the time, which means as long as I am on Euro servers. It has to be said that i have a good PS3 with very good net and I have a bran new HDD.

That it deosn't make sense is your issue. One has to see the grand scope of things to understand how Dust works, I'm not gonna elaborate further. That the game in its current beta stage comes short of many AAA arcade shooters is obvious, its not an issue that concerns me really, I'm not that impressed by shiny graphics and such.

Anyway, this wasn't meant for nagging you guys to play Dust, I have given up on that. It was merely a way to say hello good folks, this is what I'm up to these days.

Miss you my flappy friends.... Smiley Tongue

i didn't think the videos looked to bad, i would give dust another go but i cant do that long download, i keep losing connection.

Photobucket

Lions095 (Raven)
Lions_X2_(Valor)
XxBILL_A_BONGXx(SVER)
aka Great Big Softie (Quote from Qubert)
Message 3639 of 3,798 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
861 posts

Jan 31, 2013

quagers13 wrote:

Next Gen consoles are stupid. PS3 still works fine, we don't need another game system with no backwards compatability with zero good games that costs $600.

Dust is still garbage, yo.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 3640 of 3,798 (154 Views)
0 Likes