Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/01/2011
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: What MAG Clans are on Battlefield3 ?

Nov 5, 2011

gotcha most people are having problems getting logged into battlelog u hav to use the same email that your psn name is under @kcon an is also on battlefield3 too just look up my name the emblem a made looks the best

Foxtrot48,Killingsworth328,[L!C]St_PierreCannoli

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 90 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
50689 posts
 

Re: What MAG Clans are on Battlefield3 ?

Nov 5, 2011

Foxtrot48 wrote:

gotcha most people are having problems getting logged into battlelog u hav to use the same email that your psn name is under @kcon an is also on battlefield3 too just look up my name the emblem a made looks the best

-Foxtrot48 Killingsworth328 St_PierreCannoli Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yeah it took winscar like 3 hours to just set it up and its been a real pain for others to get in.

Message 11 of 90 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/01/2011
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: What MAG Clans are on Battlefield3 ?

Nov 5, 2011

yeah alot of my guys are having the same problem too

Foxtrot48,Killingsworth328,[L!C]St_PierreCannoli

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 90 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/01/2011
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: What MAG Clans are on Battlefield3 ?

Nov 5, 2011

i looked your clan up an there 3 BHDs make just one whoever make it has to send friend requests then once your firends  click join clan then if your a member u hav to put your tag on under your profile i hope this helps

Foxtrot48,Killingsworth328,[L!C]St_PierreCannoli

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 90 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/24/2010
Offline
636 posts
 

Re: What MAG Clans are on Battlefield3 ?

Nov 5, 2011

i send fr to anyone i know on mag and ill look you up now foxtrot on battlelog and pilgrim i already fanned BHD and sent shinobi a fr

Photobucket


Message 14 of 90 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
50689 posts
 

Re: What MAG Clans are on Battlefield3 ?

Nov 5, 2011

Cool and thanks for the tip...i'll probably be picking up BF3 this week or next week so I'll need the info

Message 15 of 90 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/24/2010
Offline
636 posts
 

Re: What MAG Clans are on Battlefield3 ?

Nov 5, 2011

your gonna like it imo since BHD plays objectively if you guys work together you'll dominate(if you have gun game also)

Photobucket


Message 16 of 90 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
50689 posts
 

Re: What MAG Clans are on Battlefield3 ?

Nov 5, 2011

k-con96 wrote:

your gonna like it imo since BHD plays objectively if you guys work together you'll dominate(if you have gun game also)

Photobucket assaidbyrandomred dot "learn how to read" Thanks commsnipes beast sig maker

you should join us

Message 17 of 90 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/24/2010
Offline
636 posts
 

Re: What MAG Clans are on Battlefield3 ?

Nov 5, 2011

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

k-con96 wrote:

your gonna like it imo since BHD plays objectively if you guys work together you'll dominate(if you have gun game also)

Photobucket assaidbyrandomred dot "learn how to read" Thanks commsnipes beast sig maker

you should join us

---------------------------

Want to join BHD?  Just click this link Or visit here --> www.betterhideordie.com

already in TDF

Photobucket


Message 18 of 90 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/30/2009
Offline
3236 posts
 

Re: What MAG Clans are on Battlefield3 ?

Nov 5, 2011

DBD is in BF3 with quite a few people. If you're on Ra--

I was actually just about to say that.

Message 19 of 90 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes