Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
501 posts

Re: Who's the best clan in Mag right now....

Jul 23, 2012

tonyTTT09 wrote:

You could set something up against SON. 

You'd be facing nothing but ringers though...probably some really good ones too.

That sounds fun.  It's all about playing ringers tbqo lol  Nothin like killing people you know

I'll try and make it happen

Click here to watch the VL$ vs 3 Videos.

Message 21 of 48 (486 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Jul 23, 2012
Who is VL$? Also why does that guy have no thumbs?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 22 of 48 (476 Views)
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Op$ #1

Message 23 of 48 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3277 posts

Jul 27, 2012

I was in VL$ :smileyvery-happy: But I'm going to be playing Raven and hopefully Quagers will lend me his alt again so I can ring with }!{ xD

photo FreeRohullav1_zpsc97c3011.png
Message 24 of 48 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

VLS are just terrible.

5 or 6 v 1, and i still TK all of you before i die twice

Photobucket
Message 25 of 48 (378 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Aug 8, 2012

I'm a member of TG & I feel we are..check us out & see what you think.

Tactical Gaming  - TG

You've seen it before many times over. Clans recruiting and looking for new blood. Well here's another..sorta. While we would like new members to enlist, its not just about getting our numbers up. TG has grown into a vast community and offers a place for gamers to find like minded people and enjoy their favorite games together as a clan. Here are some links that can explain ALOT better than I can.

Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

About us: http://www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why join us: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

We span various warfare and sports games across 360, PS3, and PC. I myself am apart of the MAG Division (Raven) and love it. If you are looking for a new home or even just want to see all the hubbub I'm making, visit the site and see for yourself.

If you register, please  list me pakratpatti in the referal section, or if you have any questions you can send me a pm.

It's ok if TG isn't for you but come see if it is anyway.
Oh a heads up: Must be 16+ and have a mic. Not too much.

Message 26 of 48 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Aug 9, 2012

rob578765 wrote:

VLS are just terrible.

Oh little boy.. you just really need to get laid.  You do know nobody likes you right?  Just like in the real world I'm sure. lol  Why is it everytime you go against me on another faction I kill the sshhiitt out of you?  Why is it that when you teamkill VL$ for no good reason you have to use a machine gun and heavy armor?  Why is you're nick name harry potter? oh.. wait nvmnd.. I get that. hehe  Clever Dance! Clever..

I love how you think you can take on 5 or 6 VL$ at once lol  give me a break boy!  Show me a video of you doing just that and I'll believe you. otherwise your completely full of sshhiitt.  Why is it you talk so much sshhiitt about america everytime I run into you?  Have you ever been here?  You're so full of hate little boy.  I hope you mum gets you all the help you need so you can finally get your dik wet and become a bit more may i say.. cool?  I know it's a long shot.. but what if?

GOOD DAY SIR!!!

Click here to watch the VL$ vs 3 Videos.

Message 27 of 48 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Chastaine wrote:

rob578765 wrote:

VLS are just terrible.

Oh little boy.. you just really need to get laid.  You do know nobody likes you right?  

Nope he actually thinks people on MAG like him which is the amusing bit. Him and his try hard clan are so hated and laughed at on MAG and they don't even realise it. What's funny is i've been invited so many times to join their never ending try hard clans they make on Valor.

Message 28 of 48 (277 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Chastaine wrote:

rob578765 wrote:

VLS are just terrible.

GOOD DAY SIR!!!

I roll on VL$ All the time, U Mad bro? True Story, just ask Thumbz or Pacho... :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 29 of 48 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Aug 12, 2012

Chastaine wrote:

rob578765 wrote:

VLS are just terrible.

Oh little boy.. you just really need to get laid.  You do know nobody likes you right?  Just like in the real world I'm sure. lol  Why is it everytime you go against me on another faction I kill the sshhiitt out of you?  Why is it that when you teamkill VL$ for no good reason you have to use a machine gun and heavy armor?  Why is you're nick name harry potter? oh.. wait nvmnd.. I get that. hehe  Clever Dance! Clever..

I love how you think you can take on 5 or 6 VL$ at once lol  give me a break boy!  Show me a video of you doing just that and I'll believe you. otherwise your completely full of sshhiitt.  Why is it you talk so much sshhiitt about america everytime I run into you?  Have you ever been here?  You're so full of hate little boy.  I hope you mum gets you all the help you need so you can finally get your dik wet and become a bit more may i say.. cool?  I know it's a long shot.. but what if?

GOOD DAY SIR!!!

As i have always said, i have never bought any game to make friends... that's just **bleep** sad

You say you kill me, but all you do is stab/shoot me in the back... face to face i destroy you time and time again

I have no intention of going to america, it is  full of dumb, obese, ignorant cunting **bleep**... the only reason you say Harry Potter is because you can't come up with any retort which is in anyway more colourful than the statement i make prior.

Hate is an extention of love, so please don't flatter yourself.

Photobucket
Message 30 of 48 (223 Views)
0 Likes