Reply
Survivor
Registered: 07/25/2010
Offline
2417 posts
 

Re: Who's the best clan in Mag right now....

Jul 20, 2012

Who cares to be the best anymore??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 48 (379 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/24/2009
Offline
3281 posts
 

Re: Who's the best clan in Mag right now....

Jul 20, 2012

tonyTTT09 wrote:

Who cares to be the best anymore??


I may be wrong but I have interpreted it has him asking who the best was so they could clan battle them and prove they are the best. An action that has been long forgotten due to low numbers. 

 

If you want to clan battle join KEQ, SON or...... well that's it to be quite honest. I don't know any other clans with the means to clan battle. B2K has died now after their one clan battle, the other battle scheduled for tomorrow won't have enough players.


Message 12 of 48 (375 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/27/2011
Offline
463 posts
 

Re: Who's the best clan in Mag right now....

Jul 20, 2012

tonyTTT09 wrote:

lmfaooooo



Exactly what I thought lol

Message 13 of 48 (356 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/01/2011
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Who's the best clan in Mag right now....

Jul 21, 2012

u really dont see clan anymore if u do they dispan an make another one  i havnt seen many VL$ lately either :smileywink:

Foxtrot48,Killingsworth328,[L!C]St_PierreCannoli

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 48 (332 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/13/2009
Offline
504 posts
 

Re: Who's the best clan in Mag right now....

Jul 22, 2012

quagers13 wrote:

tonyTTT09 wrote:

Who cares to be the best anymore??


I may be wrong but I have interpreted it has him asking who the best was so they could clan battle them and prove they are the best. An action that has been long forgotten due to low numbers. 

 

If you want to clan battle join KEQ, SON or...... well that's it to be quite honest. I don't know any other clans with the means to clan battle. B2K has died now after their one clan battle, the other battle scheduled for tomorrow won't have enough players.


I did not say that we were out to be number one. lol  I said that whoever IS number 1, we wanted to fight.  Nothing about proving anything.  I like how you guys like to assume.

 

But, No need to proove anything.  I've played this game enough to know my clan can handle ANY group of players.  Why do you think I would just ask for the best?  Because anything less would most likely be boring

 







Click here to watch the VL$ vs 3 Videos.

Message 15 of 48 (312 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/24/2009
Offline
3281 posts
 

Re: Who's the best clan in Mag right now....

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2012

Chastaine wrote:

quagers13 wrote:

tonyTTT09 wrote:

Who cares to be the best anymore??


I may be wrong but I have interpreted it has him asking who the best was so they could clan battle them and prove they are the best. An action that has been long forgotten due to low numbers. 

 

If you want to clan battle join KEQ, SON or...... well that's it to be quite honest. I don't know any other clans with the means to clan battle. B2K has died now after their one clan battle, the other battle scheduled for tomorrow won't have enough players.


I did not say that we were out to be number one. lol  I said that whoever IS number 1, we wanted to fight.  Nothing about proving anything.  I like how you guys like to assume.

 

But, No need to proove anything.  I've played this game enough to know my clan can handle ANY group of players.  Why do you think I would just ask for the best?  Because anything less would most likely be boring

 


My assumption was correct then, you say so in your first point..... haha way to contradict yourself :smileytongue: Don't have a go at something for assuming if they assume correct :smileytongue:


Message 16 of 48 (310 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/13/2009
Offline
504 posts
 

Re: Who's the best clan in Mag right now....

Jul 23, 2012

quagers13 wrote:

Chastaine wrote:

quagers13 wrote:

tonyTTT09 wrote:

Who cares to be the best anymore??


I may be wrong but I have interpreted it has him asking who the best was so they could clan battle them and prove they are the best. An action that has been long forgotten due to low numbers. 

 

If you want to clan battle join KEQ, SON or...... well that's it to be quite honest. I don't know any other clans with the means to clan battle. B2K has died now after their one clan battle, the other battle scheduled for tomorrow won't have enough players.


I did not say that we were out to be number one. lol  I said that whoever IS number 1, we wanted to fight.  Nothing about proving anything.  I like how you guys like to assume.

 

But, No need to proove anything.  I've played this game enough to know my clan can handle ANY group of players.  Why do you think I would just ask for the best?  Because anything less would most likely be boring

 


My assumption was correct then, you say so in your first point..... haha way to contradict yourself :smileytongue: Don't have a go at something for assuming if they assume correct :smileytongue:



No contradiction here, you're reading what you want to interpret it into.  None of my statements say that I want to claim #1. lol  Just taht I wanted to fight whoever is considered #1 atm.  But let's stop this dead in its tracks cause it's lame.

 

ANyways, thanks for the advice.  I'll just tell the others and I'll do the same just to ring till dust arives.







Click here to watch the VL$ vs 3 Videos.

Message 17 of 48 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/24/2009
Offline
3281 posts
 

Re: Who's the best clan in Mag right now....

Jul 23, 2012

Chastaine wrote:

quagers13 wrote:

Chastaine wrote:

quagers13 wrote:

I may be wrong but I have interpreted it has him asking who the best was so they could clan battle them 


 I said that whoever IS number 1, we wanted to fight. 

 


My assumption was correct then, 



No contradiction here, you're reading what you want to interpret it into.  Just taht I wanted to fight whoever is considered #1 atm. 


Thought I would clear the quotes up as this is what I was reading....... kinda seemed like contradicition to me :smileytongue:


Message 18 of 48 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/24/2009
Offline
3281 posts
 

Re: Who's the best clan in Mag right now....

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012
Like I said clan battles are only between KEQ and SON now, not enough player sfor any other clan.

Message 19 of 48 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/25/2010
Offline
2417 posts
 

Re: Who's the best clan in Mag right now....

Jul 23, 2012

You could set something up against SON. 

 

You'd be facing nothing but ringers though...probably some really good ones too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 48 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes