Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 16 2013
By: AFYN First Son 3 posts

($oG)(SoS)(SoW) recruiting

7 replies 233 views Edited Jan 16, 2013
SoG (Sin of Greed) SoS (Sin of Sloth) and SoW (Sin of Wrath) are becoming a three clan organization that will be in all of the three factions, this way if you prestige you can still be in the same clan. We are hoping we can create a large enough clan to fight on even terms with clans like 3c, KEQ, ~^~, =V=, and }!{

We are looking for members that
1. Are above the age of 14
2. Have a mic
3. Aren't sore losers
4. Are willing to follow the clans chain of comand
5. Are willing to move in large groups for detailed clan tactics

We dont have any level, KDR, or prestige requirements, mostly because we expect you to get better as you go. But we do expect you to listen to superiors, at least untill you prove you're better

If you're interested, message
AFYN (Valor) SoG
lv-Zero-vl (Raven) for SoS
Xxlil_saint_13xX (Sver) for SoW

I realize that saint and zero are new to mag, but they are both experienced clan leaders from other systems, so I suggest you show a little respect
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (233 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Re: ($oG)(SoS)(SoW) recruiting

Jan 16, 2013

AFYN wrote:
 We are hoping we can create a large enough clan to fight on even terms with clans like 3c, KEQ, ~^~, =V=, and }!{

did you really just say 3C, ~^~, and =V=??????????????????????? 

My many MAG alts:
LAXfrEEk880, LAX-8-, laxbro-8-, L--A--X-_-V, G-R-i-M-Z-z-_-V and SchaeFeR__8[ps4 account so add me :smileyhappy:]
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Jan 16, 2013

also dont even try to fight }!{ because they have Hunnimonster who will literally destroy ever single man women dog and child you can muster to fight him, with a simple throw of flashbang.

My many MAG alts:
LAXfrEEk880, LAX-8-, laxbro-8-, L--A--X-_-V, G-R-i-M-Z-z-_-V and SchaeFeR__8[ps4 account so add me :smileyhappy:]
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I realize that saint and zero are new to mag, but they are both experienced clan leaders from other systems, so I suggest you show a little respect

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jan 17, 2013
This clan will re-retire 3C. :smileyvery-happy:
alt= H-A-Z-A-R-D-_-V
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Look, I know creating a clan like this is unlikely, but I also know it can be done, I remember fighting =V= and }!{, and quite honestly it's not different than fighting any other red dots, I'm not saying that they suck, but they deffinately aren't gods, they don't change the game any more than the last group of red dots, not to mention dark flock, they do have tactics, but there are ways around them, the clan I'm the most worried about fighting is 3C, but I'm also a former member of KEQ and =V= so I think we can take them
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (190 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Jan 17, 2013

its not that this cant be done, its that those clans no longer exist anymore. actually none them have been around for a really long time.  KEQ is really the only one thats left.  but good luck with your recruitment

My many MAG alts:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 18, 2013
Well **bleep**, didn't realize that till I checked, but your right... Still, I would have liked to fight them again... Anyways, thanks for the good luck, I think we're gonna need it at this rate
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (165 Views)
0 Likes