Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2316 posts

Re: Dear Mag community.

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2012

STYLIE77 wrote:

quagers13 wrote:
Frankly Dust sucks and will die quickly. I can see the only clans really sticking with it to be KEQ and that weird one I can't remember. As far as MAG clans go I don't think there will actually be many who are currently active on MAG.

Saw lots of old timers but they were all on the side of the EVE players making them **bleep**.

We will survive and thrive... cuz KEQ is Zerg-a-rific!!! :smileymad:

I certainly hope you do - or, rather, I hope the game is worth the effort for you to at least try. A larger MAG clan which invests both the time and effort into DUST and its members has real shot at becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Jul 11, 2012
mmm the beta blows, i rather play mag then the beta. Theres just something special about mag that i cant let go
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Jul 11, 2012

No offense, but i in no way want to be associated with the likes of you...

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 21, 2012
its nice ppl have these long term goals in mind but 0.0 would not be open till sometime 2013 and Goons and any big null alliance dont gaf about Lowsec/FW so u will have to wait till whenever 0.0 is open for DUST to even start thinking about this plan.

And a MAG alliance will NOT work.
Till ppl learn to grow up and let **bleep** go and stop starting petty drama over bs it will NEVER work.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Eric127212 wrote:
mmm the beta blows, i rather play mag then the beta. Theres just something special about mag that i cant let go

well this is a closed beta

MAG is a full retail game and look how much **bleep** MAG has been, i cant believe ppl still play this game smh

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3277 posts

Jul 22, 2012

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

Eric127212 wrote:

MAG is a full retail game and look how much **bleep** MAG has been, i cant believe ppl still play this game smh

It's more the fact CCP has no idea what they are doing and any requests or suggestions from console players are being heavily bashed by EVE players who need there to be no balance since they have no FPS skill :smileyvery-happy:

photo FreeRohullav1_zpsc97c3011.png
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 22, 2012

commsnipes16 wrote:

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

Eric127212 wrote:

It's more the fact CCP has no idea what they are doing and any requests or suggestions from console players are being heavily bashed by EVE players who need there to be no balance since they have no FPS skill :smileyvery-happy:

ppl are judging balance tho based on what they see in the beta which isnt fair 

im pretty sure there will be systems in place to prevent proto gear from being used in hisec

the cost of gear is goin to greatly increase as well and current rewards lowered since we on 4x. This will also put ppl off using proto gear in hisec

i dont expect anyone to go into FW and 0.0 running militia gear or being a nub with no SPs

thats where the balance comes in, the clans playing the meaningful battles will all be similarly matched in terms in what gear they using anyway

Also a problem with the way ppl post feedback isnt helpful they simply put "vehicles are OP" /thread

like that isnt feedback. 

and ppl QQing about vehicles still apparently dont realise alot of the stuff isnt in yet, stuff they mentioned in the dev blogs and at fanfest like statis webifiers , capacitors will basically be what powers a tank if they run out they wont be able to use their weapons, there will have stuff u can use to drain vehicles capacitors as well all this hasnt been in yet so really ppl cannot judge if vehicles or anything is OP other than simple guns and equipment

when u look at how much stuff u can use to take out vehicles that will be there u realise vehicles will have it tough.

AV nades, Webifiers, stuff to drain capacitors, forge guns, swarm launchers, other vehicles. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3277 posts

Jul 22, 2012

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

commsnipes16 wrote:

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

Eric127212 wrote:

ppl are judging balance tho based on what they see in the beta which isnt fair 

im pretty sure there will be systems in place to prevent proto gear from being used in hisec

the cost of gear is goin to greatly increase as well and current rewards lowered since we on 4x. This will also put ppl off using proto gear in hisec

i dont expect anyone to go into FW and 0.0 running militia gear or being a nub with no SPs

thats where the balance comes in, the clans playing the meaningful battles will all be similarly matched in terms in what gear they using anyway

Also a problem with the way ppl post feedback isnt helpful they simply put "vehicles are OP" /thread

like that isnt feedback. 

and ppl QQing about vehicles still apparently dont realise alot of the stuff isnt in yet, stuff they mentioned in the dev blogs and at fanfest like statis webifiers , capacitors will basically be what powers a tank if they run out they wont be able to use their weapons, there will have stuff u can use to drain vehicles capacitors as well all this hasnt been in yet so really ppl cannot judge if vehicles or anything is OP other than simple guns and equipment

when u look at how much stuff u can use to take out vehicles that will be there u realise vehicles will have it tough.

AV nades, Webifiers, stuff to drain capacitors, forge guns, swarm launchers, other vehicles. 

I like your serious approach 

I'm going to have some fun with you 

Saw

Man you don't know anyhting about how a beta works. And vehicles are OP. It's idiots like you that are holding DUST back from becoming great like a MAG 2

photo FreeRohullav1_zpsc97c3011.png
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2162 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2012

TBH, I can't wait until CCP gives Eve players the new Destroyers that have been DevBlogged about.  Once they are introduced, it'll be 200mm AC-fit low-orbit rapage of infantry, all day erryday.

Suck it.

Quoted from the Dev Blog

Destroyer of Worlds

Destroyers are the next ship class on our to-do list. We acknowledge that they were already tinkered with in Crucible, but they still need some love as a whole. We want to make sure they are balanced against each other before moving on, as the Thrasher and Catalyst seem to stand out over the Coercer and Cormorant as things stand.

We also have another plan with destroyers: just like battlecruisers are used for gang warfare support, we are thinking to provide destroyers with an additional role. Since DUST514 is approaching and we want to forge both games into the same universe, they will receive some advantage for planetary bombardment, which should make them even more popular that they currently are.

But wait, there is more. More ships that is, as we think the destroyer class currently is a little small with only four hulls. That is why we want to introduce new tech 1 destroyers to fill roles that are not yet covered – as such, Amarr / Gallente would receive additional drone boats, while Caldari / Minmatar would be more missile based.

WWLFD?
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (135 Views)
0 Likes