Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5397 posts

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMEGAKAOZ

Jan 15, 2013

commsnipes16 wrote:
I'm trying to picture CptKirby talking with beautiful spanish women and I'm drawing a blank O_o

omegakaoz wrote:

@ Commsnipes  The thought of Kirby talking to a woman in general makes me draw a blank.

Kirby with a woman, it is fisible? 

Hey! None of you even know what I look or sound like!
 photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Message 41 of 77 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Jan 15, 2013

omegakaoz wrote:

@Kirbs, Bushes just wanted some attention. Oh yeah? I bet the Venezuelan women are gorgeous ;D 

@Bushes, What nationality are you if you dont me asking? 

@Comms, You're lucky that you are in the safety of mag, i would samurai knife you in the bushes at darien. 

@Valo, Dude thats not even the half of it, Visit Dominican Republic you'll wonder how shyt gets down there. But just  a heads up if you want anything done down there it best be before 12p and after 2p, because the whole country is practically on break LOL 

I beg to differ, you should really see the mexicans. The very last minute can always become a whole hour lol, the adrenalin rush produced the stress is like a potent drug. I mean... it it's like the only drug they can't cross through the border... ha!

The country is getting better I suppose, but holy cow,  there's a lot of procrastinators lol

Message 42 of 77 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

VALO-3000 wrote:

omegakaoz wrote:

@Kirbs, Bushes just wanted some attention. Oh yeah? I bet the Venezuelan women are gorgeous ;D 

@Comms, You're lucky that you are in the safety of mag, i would samurai knife you in the bushes at darien. 

@Valo, Dude thats not even the half of it, Visit Dominican Republic you'll wonder how shyt gets down there. But just  a heads up if you want anything done down there it best be before 12p and after 2p, because the whole country is practically on break LOL 

I beg to differ, you should really see the mexicans. The very last minute can always become a whole hour lol, the adrenalin rush produced the stress is like a potent drug. I mean... it it's like the only drug they can't cross through the border... ha!

The country is getting better I suppose, but holy cow,  there's a lot of procrastinators lol

Haha 

I call my family members, you're on that dominican time. They'll tell me Josh (yes thats my name :smileytongue:) i'll be there in like 5 minutes, 30 minutes later....Josh i'll be there soon...2 minutes later yo why you're not ready yet -_- mind you soon can be like 5-30minutes

Message 43 of 77 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Haha yep, just like that...

I swear the school is not easy, I have disciplined myself to stop doing everything too late, and it has given me some great results.

And lastly, why the hell are we still typing in english?!?

Message 44 of 77 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
856 posts

Jan 15, 2013

omegakaoz wrote:

VALO-3000 wrote:

omegakaoz wrote:

Haha 

I call my family members, you're on that dominican time. They'll tell me Josh (yes thats my name :smileytongue:) i'll be there in like 5 minutes, 30 minutes later....Josh i'll be there soon...2 minutes later yo why you're not ready yet -_- mind you soon can be like 5-30minutes

Now that your real name's on the internet, scary MAG people will come to your house and cut out your kidney and sell it to Brazilians.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 45 of 77 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Jan 15, 2013

VALO-3000 wrote:

Haha yep, just like that...

I swear the school is not easy, I have disciplined myself to stop doing everything too late, and it has given me some great results.

And lastly, why the hell are we still typing in english?!?

I prefer it lol. my spanish is kinda horrible. 

Message 46 of 77 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Jan 15, 2013

InTheBushes321 wrote:

omegakaoz wrote:

VALO-3000 wrote:

omegakaoz wrote:

Haha 

Now that your real name's on the internet, scary MAG people will come to your house and cut out your kidney and sell it to Brazilians.

Bushes if you come to my house imma stab you. :smileyvery-happy: 

Message 47 of 77 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Omega silly, bushes isn't coming to your house. Remember he said $2.50 is a little high.
alt= H-A-Z-A-R-D-_-V
Message 48 of 77 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4008 posts

Jan 15, 2013

dan-s412 wrote:
Omega silly, bushes isn't coming to your house. Remember he said $2.50 is a little high.

All that means is why pay $2.50 for what you can take for free.

Message 49 of 77 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Jan 15, 2013

yall are **bleep** i swear! 

Message 50 of 77 (173 Views)