Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 02 2012
By: Cabriolet21 First Son 30 posts

Handguns only! and other miscelaneous crap!

19 replies 344 views Edited Aug 2, 2012

I am asking everyone to make this game a little more fun and try out some stupid loadouts, like rpg only, repair kit only, handgun only, quickscope, etc. It's a lot of fun! and it mixes up the game a little bit. 

BTW I have played MAG alot, you might have seen me in game, but I just started using the forums. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (344 Views)
Wastelander
677 posts

Re: Handguns only! and other miscelaneous crap!

Aug 2, 2012

The butterflies do this all the time, we have to in some games to keep it interesting.

Once you get bored of the usual repairkits only, pistol only, rocket launchers and so on here is the PRO variants:

T2 sniper only - no supressor allowed.

Tripple electronics - which means no medkit or even first aid kit.

Lvl 1 - you're only allowed to use what you start with, like unuppgraded hollis, smoke nades and RL.

Flashbang FTW - you'd be amazed of how effective this can actually be, given that you have good organization. We move up to a cetain point, all 8 throw ONE at the same time, we move again and repeat. Not only does it actually work, but it pisses off people aswell.

And on rare occations we do the ultimate A-hole stuff when defending, everyone uses claymores and shotguns, poor attackers...

Photobucket

(***) shooting stars in valor recruiting good players who average 20 kills or more in sabo 15 kills or more in suppression and who know how to heal and play together, if interested message airwreck21.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

I have a loadout for Supression:

KP5, Grenade, Medkit, Ac Locator and Light Armor

Can't believe I steal MVP awards from Level 70s with this...

I used to go Pistol only long ago trying to get the Pistol Medal and Ribbon back when Valors were Dom kings. I'll do it in Supression now.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Bruno_Dawg wrote:

I have a loadout for Supression:

**bleep** off these forums now........

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012

You expect me to go to Sabo or any other mode and use **** loadouts? I'd rather have my team win those rewards.

**** loadouts belong to Supression because thats where the newbs play, instead of going Tamsen VS Newbs, go KP5.

Edit: Profanity

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

First off, the KP5 is an excellent weapon. Its good enough to go against anything.

Secondly, we do these idiotic loadouts in sabo and we do it well. We win rounds with idiotic loadouts all the time. If you actually think the KP5 is so bad that you can only use it in supression, then I kind of pity you...

Photobucket

(***) shooting stars in valor recruiting good players who average 20 kills or more in sabo 15 kills or more in suppression and who know how to heal and play together, if interested message airwreck21.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Bruno_Dawg wrote:

You expect me to go to Sabo or any other mode and use sh!t loadouts? I'd rather have my team win those rewards.

Sh!T loadouts belong to Suppression because thats where the newbs play, instead of going Tamsen VS Newbs, go KP5.

I spent months using the KP5 because used correctly its a very good weapon. 

2nd Like Babar said we use those loadouts in sabotage all the time because even when **bleep** around we can still do well enough to hold the enemy off. With a pistol and light armor you could dominate suppression, how is that any fun?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

It's not easy w Pistol for me. I'm a trial member, I can't upgrade it's fire rate to actually make it good. The Shotgun has a better chance of killing at a distance due to accuracy. 

KP5 is only good at close but honestly every other weapon is better. MK46 compared to it only has less stability, but If you can own with it, I can too then.

btw i dont use the LMG much, It's either the Shotgun or the M4A1. Sorry for being noob.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (239 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1226 posts

Aug 3, 2012

suicides only match...what?

Mischief N mayheM
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Aug 4, 2012
lol too cheap to buy a $5 game.... priceless.

my current favorite thing to do is knife only matches, i usually end with 40 kills and always have a 3-4 kdr lol.

i tried a knife only game when my internet was going at like .3 mbps and i got raped lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (207 Views)
0 Likes