Mar 18 2013
By: willyhudson First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Is MAG still active...

[ Edited ]
7 replies 750 views Edited Mar 18, 2013

Hi I haven't played MAG for around two years now due to the community being relatively quiet, Im just wondering if MAG is still active I only need 1 MEDAL for my platinum trophy and can achieve this by using the turrets in DOM for that medal, I also have the two paid DLC packs were I can achieve medals, IF the community is still active could you guys please help me get this platinum, THIS will be my proudest platinum if I can ever get it <3

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (750 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Re: Is MAG still active...

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2013

Get the DLC medals. Some of them are very easy to obtain. You won't be able to get into a Dom game unless you play in the morning (US time). Interdiction and Escalation are both fairly active. Interdiction is usually almost always Valor and Sver, and Domination is now only Valor and Sver.  

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (724 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 19, 2013

As of last night, yes.  Had some fun games with the TG clan.  However, I cannot even connect today.  I've been searcing for answers, but none found.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (706 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Mar 19, 2013

its active enough

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (704 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Mar 19, 2013

I can't connect either. I was playing this morning but as of tonight I am getting an error message when trying to connect to the servers. Anyone know what's up?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (695 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Thanks guys I will be on this weekend, Ill be active for quite some time, add me on psn if any of you guys know a good clan to get myself going again ( i will be starting a fresh character), So please suggest a team for me.

I am going for the following trophies:

Power monger

king of the hills

and red ball express

all tips and help would be gratefull cheers

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (633 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Domo in the a.m. (arigato to the Japanese for helping there. ) most games are on but trend so time it. Mag is only fps mmo on any console so get in and play! !!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8805 posts

Mar 21, 2013
I used to be so good at MAG but the last time I tried to play, it was like I was starting all over again. Been really thinki g about getting back into it though. Glad to know its still active.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (518 Views)
0 Likes