Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
856 posts

Re: My Farewell Gift to you...

Jan 29, 2013

Some farewell gift.

I honestly can't fathom how anyone can enjoy Dust, because it's such a crappy game. It's the successor to MAG in spirit only, MAG is, and forever will be, astronomically better than Dust.

"Not many people believe in divine retribution. That's because this world's a lazy fellow. However, once in a blue moon, he does a good job." -Kirishima Yukihime

"UUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Kashiwazaki Sena
Message 11 of 18 (252 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Jan 29, 2013

REGIS_MARK_V wrote:

You want people to leave a bad, dysfunctional game for another game that is worse in every way. FPS mechanics are horrible, graphics are worse than MAG and that's bad. Dust is great on paper and that's it. I would tell these people to wait for Defiance which is a much better MMO and shooter with PVE and PVP but only if you like 3rd person. Dust has nothing to offer outside of the lore of the EVE universe.

Why do you think they are trying to get us to recruit people? Because no one wants to play this game and the ones who did download it when it went to open beta stopped playing. Dust is a dying gamein it's beta. Any developer that charges people to play the beta of a "free to play" game the game was obviously doomed from the start.

When does this game come out?

Message 12 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5368 posts

Jan 29, 2013
There is no official release date yet.
 photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Message 13 of 18 (234 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Jan 29, 2013

CptKirby wrote:

oh ok I mean the game could use some tune up's my biggest problem is that they need to crank up the movement speed by a lot

Message 14 of 18 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5368 posts

Jan 29, 2013

xCougarx94 wrote:

CptKirby wrote:

oh ok I mean the game could use some tune up's my biggest problem is that they need to crank up the movement speed by a lot

Seems like a lot of people hate how slow you go. It wouldn't bother me either way. Make a thread about it. I bet you would get plenty of support.

photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Message 15 of 18 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2162 posts

Jan 31, 2013

REGIS_MARK_V wrote:

You want people to leave a bad, dysfunctional game for another game that is worse in every way. FPS mechanics are horrible, graphics are worse than MAG and that's bad. Dust is great on paper and that's it. I would tell these people to wait for Defiance which is a much better MMO and shooter with PVE and PVP but only if you like 3rd person. Dust has nothing to offer outside of the lore of the EVE universe.

Why do you think they are trying to get us to recruit people? Because no one wants to play this game and the ones who did download it when it went to open beta stopped playing. Dust is a dying gamein it's beta. Any developer that charges people to play the beta of a "free to play" game the game was obviously doomed from the start.

lol, someone can't handle a constant development cycle and wants to rest their hopes on yet another new game.  You'll be back on Dust in 2-3 years after it has gotten several expansions under its belt and you'll quit then too cause you'll be 2-3 years of skill points behind and getting owned constantly by scrubs like myself and countless other M/KB "evetards".

lol

WWLFD?
Message 16 of 18 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Jan 31, 2013

TheLadiesOgre wrote:

REGIS_MARK_V wrote:

lol, someone can't handle a constant development cycle and wants to rest their hopes on yet another new game.  You'll be back on Dust in 2-3 years after it has gotten several expansions under its belt and you'll quit then too cause you'll be 2-3 years of skill points behind and getting owned constantly by scrubs like myself and countless other M/KB "evetards".

lol

Cool story :smileyvery-happy: 

Message 17 of 18 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2734 posts

Jan 31, 2013

TheLadiesOgre wrote:

REGIS_MARK_V wrote:

lol

Keep telling yourself that and you might just believe it.

I am the Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V.
Photobucket
Message 18 of 18 (156 Views)
0 Likes