Reply
Jul 18 2012
By: stew360 Gaming Beast 2554 posts
Offline

New planetside 2 teaser trailers and Beta footage !

28 replies 276 views Edited Jul 18, 2012

Beta footage ( tech test )

 

 

Some more Beta footage by Hamma !

 

 

 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/26/2009
Offline
924 posts
 

Re: New planetside 2 teaser trailers and Beta footage !

Jul 18, 2012

Bro, you forgot the "Raw uncut" one :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/09/2011
Offline
149 posts
 

Re: New planetside 2 teaser trailers and Beta footage !

Jul 18, 2012

to long didnt watch

One of the youngest players actually decent at MAG
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2011
Offline
3277 posts
 

Re: New planetside 2 teaser trailers and Beta footage !

Jul 18, 2012

YOU'RE BACK!!!

 

happy

 

lol

 

I AM SO HAPPY

 photo FreeRohullav1_zpsc97c3011.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (238 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
2554 posts
 

Re: New planetside 2 teaser trailers and Beta footage !

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

ThisMaoriBoy wrote:

Bro, you forgot the "Raw uncut" one :smileywink:


 

yeah but their is to many of them lol BTW if you  get in the tech test or the beta  let me know so we will play :smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/09/2011
Offline
149 posts
 

Re: New planetside 2 teaser trailers and Beta footage !

Jul 19, 2012
hmmm still nothing like mag
One of the youngest players actually decent at MAG
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/26/2009
Offline
924 posts
 

Re: New planetside 2 teaser trailers and Beta footage !

Jul 19, 2012

stew360 wrote:

ThisMaoriBoy wrote:

Bro, you forgot the "Raw uncut" one :smileywink:


 

yeah but their is to many of them lol BTW if you  get in the tech test or the beta  let me know so we will play :smileyvery-happy:


I think we are going TR, aren't you an NC? We'll see though, but yea Stew, I'll let you know!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/26/2010
Offline
1724 posts
 

Re: New planetside 2 teaser trailers and Beta footage !

Jul 21, 2012

Treyman1115 wrote:
hmmm still nothing like mag

lol

i dont care for PS2 that much but why do ppl compare everything to MAG?

MAG was not that special

 

  1. Linear maps
  2. Never felt large scale since it was 32v32 x 4 on the biggest game mode with the ONLY big 1 that felt like a real battle was the dead interdiction dlc
  3. Pure pubfest since no official clan wars were ever implemented, instead zerg deploy was
  4. Contracts were **bleep**, there was no real incentive to win any contracts

 

Both DUST 514 & PS2 > MAG imo, ur actually fighting for something meaningful in those games 

I still see DUST as the more hardcore game tho, PS2 is good but its exactly like MAG in the sense that randoms can cost u wins and territory and there isnt any actual clan battles just a pub fest and u hope to meet up other clans from the other factions 

 

i do like the Twitter style mission system they have in PS2 where ppl with leader certs can issue missions and randoms can choose to follow them or not, makes coordination a bit easier when u can issue a mission saying at X time we are gonna strike the heart of Terran territory and take this key area and stop the flow of Y resources to them.

 

**bleep** like that is fun, but the competitor in me would still love to see some actual clan battles in PS2

 

Open world is plus too but also a negative as sometimes u might be in zones with no fighting and just be driving around looking for a fight

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/24/2009
Offline
3281 posts
 

Re: New planetside 2 teaser trailers and Beta footage !

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

Treyman1115 wrote:
hmmm still nothing like mag

lol

i dont care for PS2 that much but why do ppl compare everything to MAG?

MAG was not that special

 

  1. Linear maps
  2. Never felt large scale since it was 32v32 x 4 on the biggest game mode with the ONLY big 1 that felt like a real battle was the dead interdiction dlc
  3. Pure pubfest since no official clan wars were ever implemented, instead zerg deploy was
  4. Contracts were **bleep**, there was no real incentive to win any contracts

 

Both DUST 514 & PS2 > MAG imo, ur actually fighting for something meaningful in those games 

I still see DUST as the more hardcore game tho, PS2 is good but its exactly like MAG in the sense that randoms can cost u wins and territory and there isnt any actual clan battles just a pub fest and u hope to meet up other clans from the other factions 

 

i do like the Twitter style mission system they have in PS2 where ppl with leader certs can issue missions and randoms can choose to follow them or not, makes coordination a bit easier when u can issue a mission saying at X time we are gonna strike the heart of Terran territory and take this key area and stop the flow of Y resources to them.

 

**bleep** like that is fun, but the competitor in me would still love to see some actual clan battles in PS2

 

Open world is plus too but also a negative as sometimes u might be in zones with no fighting and just be driving around looking for a fight


For a guy who spent so long on MAG and loved in so much you **bleep** whine no end. Seriously shut the **bleep** up all you do is bash MAG about how crap it was and blah blah blah and yet how many **bleep** hours did you put into it? 

 

You are 100% full of bullsh*t. No one really gives a **bleep** what you think because you did a complete 180 on your views and contradicted everything you originally said. You favourite game mode was interdicition? haha that is the worst game mode. 

 

Your a joke, I have no idea why you bothered to come back to these forums after you pretty much disgraced yourself by slagging mag off in every thread for a week. 


Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/26/2010
Offline
1724 posts
 

Re: New planetside 2 teaser trailers and Beta footage !

Jul 21, 2012

quagers13 wrote:

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

Treyman1115 wrote:
hmmm still nothing like mag

lol

i dont care for PS2 that much but why do ppl compare everything to MAG?

MAG was not that special

 

  1. Linear maps
  2. Never felt large scale since it was 32v32 x 4 on the biggest game mode with the ONLY big 1 that felt like a real battle was the dead interdiction dlc
  3. Pure pubfest since no official clan wars were ever implemented, instead zerg deploy was
  4. Contracts were **bleep**, there was no real incentive to win any contracts

 

Both DUST 514 & PS2 > MAG imo, ur actually fighting for something meaningful in those games 

I still see DUST as the more hardcore game tho, PS2 is good but its exactly like MAG in the sense that randoms can cost u wins and territory and there isnt any actual clan battles just a pub fest and u hope to meet up other clans from the other factions 

 

i do like the Twitter style mission system they have in PS2 where ppl with leader certs can issue missions and randoms can choose to follow them or not, makes coordination a bit easier when u can issue a mission saying at X time we are gonna strike the heart of Terran territory and take this key area and stop the flow of Y resources to them.

 

**bleep** like that is fun, but the competitor in me would still love to see some actual clan battles in PS2

 

Open world is plus too but also a negative as sometimes u might be in zones with no fighting and just be driving around looking for a fight


For a guy who spent so long on MAG and loved in so much you **bleep** whine no end. Seriously shut the **bleep** up all you do is bash MAG about how crap it was and blah blah blah and yet how many **bleep** hours did you put into it? 

 

You are 100% full of bullsh*t. No one really gives a **bleep** what you think because you did a complete 180 on your views and contradicted everything you originally said. You favourite game mode was interdicition? haha that is the worst game mode. 

 

Your a joke, I have no idea why you bothered to come back to these forums after you pretty much disgraced yourself by slagging mag off in every thread for a week. 


when did i make a 180 on MAG?

when did i EVER call MAG the greatest game ever? yeaa u need to stop puttin words in ppls mouth buddy

pretty sure ive been slaggin MAG even when i was still playing it because of the lack of clan battles

 

 

alot of ppl bash on MAG it was poorly executed, the reason alot of ppl played MAG was because of the PEOPLE they played with NOT necessarily the game. I had fun playing with the grp we had, pretty sure even during those times ppl complained how it was yet another redline, how its taking ages to get a match etc

 

lol quags i dont frequent these forums much, unlike the ppl that stopped playin so u are mistaking me for someone else there buddy.

so yea get ur facts straight quags

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (155 Views)
Reply