Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Re: Third Anniversary Battles/Scrims - Get Involved

Jan 17, 2013
T1's should be outlawed for this battle since every nub will be sitting at the back with them preserving kd. The last few scrims I've played have resulted in a T1 battle while a couple from each side try to actually win.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 180 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Jan 17, 2013
I'll update the rosters later. I think we should start putting them together over the weekend. I'm happy to use commsnipes Hunnimonster clan aslong as the raven side is some sort of antihunnimonster clan. Unless there a two other clans preparing a match that would be willing to accept a load of ringers. I won't be on psn until saturday so if somebody wants to ask VLS and MiB and provide an update here it would be appreciated. We could possibly have our own and join others to keep matches and scrims going all weekend.
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 180 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5922 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Aaron1664 wrote:
T1's should be outlawed for this battle since every nub will be sitting at the back with them preserving kd. The last few scrims I've played have resulted in a T1 battle while a couple from each side try to actually win.

To be honest, who gives a **bleep** about k/d in a dead game anymore?

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 180 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Usually VL$ could get 12 to 15 people on every night, im going to tell them to be on for the scrims.

And also as Aaron said, they should ban the T1 snipers LOL, all scrims we had lately had been **bleep** because raven only uses that **bleep** T1 from a distance trying to get their grims, but not trying to win the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 180 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Jan 17, 2013

PaChO_PaChO wrote:

Usually VL$ could get 12 to 15 people on every night, im going to tell them to be on for the scrims.

And also as Aaron said, they should ban the T1 snipers LOL, all scrims we had lately had been **bleep** because raven only uses that **bleep** T1 from a distance trying to get their grims, but not trying to win the game.

Yeah, I'm not sure that VL$ should be the clan, raven will get bored of winning attacking games in two or so minutes.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 180 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Rob if your playing on Valor, Raven won't even need a full platoon to win. You'd probably TK half your own team

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 180 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Jan 17, 2013

quagers13 wrote:
Rob if your playing on Valor, Raven won't even need a full platoon to win. You'd probably TK half your own team

Probably? That implies that there is a chance i wouldn't TK my team, but i can guarantee that i will.

Besides, I have no intention of embarassing all of you guys, so don't worry. Don't hate on me because i don't discriminate between different colour dots.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 180 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1467 posts

Jan 17, 2013

messifan12 wrote:

Aaron1664 wrote:

To be honest, who gives a **bleep** about k/d in a dead game anymore?

You would think that would be the case but yet there are still belly floppin', red line sniping, kdr **bleep** out there.

The Butterfly Effect [}!{]

Butterflies.engin.com ------ for when you get banned from here

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 180 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jan 17, 2013

rob578765 wrote:

PaChO_PaChO wrote:

Yeah, I'm not sure that VL$ should be the clan, raven will get bored of winning attacking games in two or so minutes.

Or you just rage quit as always we see you in a game LOL!!...tbh!!

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 180 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Could a mod delete the petty comments from this thread please. I'd like to keep it open and on track.
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 180 (278 Views)
0 Likes