Treasure Hunter
6178 posts

Re: Top 25 uk players

Sep 10, 2011

rob578765 wrote:

whats closer to australia, japan or usa?

Why does it matter? there are no severs in Japan. There used to servers in Europe too.

Please use plain text.
Message 191 of 203 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6178 posts

Sep 10, 2011

DaveAFC13 wrote:

73RR0R157 1337 M4N, firstly   find the part where I said I was better tham every1...'good' in my language means good, not extreme to the max dude man, like urself. If I could take people down in 4 shots with an lw, not 10, id be even betterr, lag ***** you up.                                    

Secondly I dont remember ever playing with or against you, and trust me the way ur going on id remember, ive never seen you as an sl, pl, oic, mvp, most kills deaths whatever, in any game ive played since this game came out so you trying to judge me is like a blind deaf and retarded guy trying to judge a dancing competition but fair enough, I dont care tbh

ill be waiting 4 u

NO SWAAAAG

"know that if i had a good connection, i would wipe the floor with the majority of players in this game"

Please use plain text.
Message 192 of 203 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6178 posts

Sep 10, 2011

rob578765 wrote:

lol at terroi2ist thinks hes the best haha

didnt even hear of him until few months ago when  i finally got on the forums

K and ?

Please use plain text.
Message 193 of 203 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

Sep 10, 2011

rob578765 wrote:

TOP 25 UK players

now i know theres been lists for europe and what not, what about if we restrict it to just UK players

this isnt anything official i was just curious as to who would be nominated

Azr1al dotsilver digital enemy ICwoods phlunkybuddha moonbwoy ..."Goons"  Off the top of my Head and I do know more of that caliber   Notable Players good and fun to play with, decent killers and good teamwork  Gobbybobby Raptor

Please use plain text.
Message 194 of 203 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4802 posts

Sep 10, 2011

rob578765 wrote:

japan, you need to look at a globe, equate australia to usa like europe to usa, and then add in a few 100 miles of ocean and terrible net

judg3s2
Please use plain text.
Message 195 of 203 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5621 posts

Sep 10, 2011

Darkjudg3s wrote:

rob578765 wrote:

japan, you need to look at a globe, equate australia to usa like europe to usa, and then add in a few 100 miles of ocean and terrible net

Darknub3s

aussies really got hosed in terms of net experience. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 196 of 203 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6172 posts

Sep 10, 2011

RSPetree wrote:

Darkjudg3s wrote:

rob578765 wrote:

Darknub3s

aussies really got hosed in terms of net experience. 

Running a marathon for ALS click the link to learn more http://als.stepsfordoug.com/ Photobucket

Funny thing is, he's still acting as if Aussies are close to a non-existant server in Japan which is why those who were named are killers. Logic is not strong with this one.

Please use plain text.
Message 197 of 203 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Sep 10, 2011

TERROI2iST wrote:

DaveAFC13 wrote:

73RR0R157 1337 M4N, firstly   find the part where I said I was better tham every1...'good' in my language means good, not extreme to the max dude man, like urself. If I could take people down in 4 shots with an lw, not 10, id be even betterr, lag ***** you up.                                    

Secondly I dont remember ever playing with or against you, and trust me the way ur going on id remember, ive never seen you as an sl, pl, oic, mvp, most kills deaths whatever, in any game ive played since this game came out so you trying to judge me is like a blind deaf and retarded guy trying to judge a dancing competition but fair enough, I dont care tbh

ill be waiting 4 u

NO SWAAAAG

"know that if i had a good connection, i would wipe the floor with the majority of players in this game"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tbf the majority of players in this game are trial noobs or braindead.

What you have quoted doesn't imply that he thinks he is or would be better than everyone, he simply believes he would do better if he was located closer to the server.

Please use plain text.
Message 198 of 203 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Sep 10, 2011

idiots, there is a japan server still, majority of traffic comes from that server nowadays

the same way people complain about japanese players, anyone who runs off that server will give you the same experience... so essentially that means australians have a better connection to MAG

personal connection speed makes little significance to the server your running from, and how far away you are from said server

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 199 of 203 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Sep 10, 2011

TERROI2iST wrote:

DaveAFC13 wrote:

ill be waiting 4 u

NO SWAAAAG

lol, i was thinking you'd refer to that...not too sure how good your english is but let me help you...the 'majority' of people is more than 50%, it does not mean 100%, like you think it does...so yeah, i never said i could kill every1

perhaps you need a better grasp of my language as well as your own eh?

NO SWAAAG

Please use plain text.
Message 200 of 203 (37 Views)
0 Likes