PlayStation MVP
5358 posts

Re: Zip Dunham About Knife

Sep 29, 2010
yea, but theyre expensive...... and Im a poor dude, college and bots arent cheap :smileysad:
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2162 posts

Sep 29, 2010

So, you'd just give me my order without making me pay you for parts and labor?

SWEET!!!

WWLFD?
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (15 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5358 posts

Sep 29, 2010
I build robots for fun as a pass time, I set up networks for money
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3098 posts

Sep 29, 2010

I just think the headknifes need to go. Along with the 'back knifes from the front' which I know aren't lag as I've stood still while reloading and survived backknifes before. I didn't turn around until my health was at 20 and I see this guy right behind me.

When you compare this game to other shooters, MAG soldiers have a lot more health. This makes dashing for cover actually useful, but it also makes guns less reliable... and the knife a lot more useful. But I think the real problem here is that Sensor Jammers still haven't been fixed yet.

Dat knife percentage

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (15 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5358 posts

Sep 29, 2010

crushemnow wrote:

I just think the headknifes need to go. Along with the 'back knifes from the front' which I know aren't lag as I've stood still while reloading and survived backknifes before. I didn't turn around until my health was at 20 and I see this guy right behind me.

When you compare this game to other shooters, MAG soldiers have a lot more health. This makes dashing for cover actually useful, but it also makes guns less reliable... and the knife a lot more useful. But I think the real problem here is that Sensor Jammers still haven't been fixed yet.

Dat knife percentage

thats zippers faulty hit detection, they said it in a podcast. they cant make it impossible to not go through enemies. If they did we would bounce around like when 2 APCs hit each other.

I had it posted here but a mod decided to delete it.....

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2162 posts

Sep 29, 2010

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:

crushemnow wrote:

Dat knife percentage

thats zippers faulty hit detection, they said it in a podcast. they cant make it impossible to not go through enemies. If they did we would bounce around like when 2 APCs hit each other.

I had it posted here but a mod decided to delete it.....

I don't see that as a bad thing, if I run into you in real life, do we pass though one another?

WWLFD?
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 29, 2010
re:smileysurprised:h and 1 faction *cough*SVER*cough* don't have knives they have that samurai sword don't forget that....

true dude - SEVER seem to have 20ft knives and 2x armour!!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (15 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5358 posts

Sep 29, 2010

Nzime wrote:
re:smileysurprised:h and 1 faction *cough*SVER*cough* don't have knives they have that samurai sword don't forget that....

true dude - SEVER seem to have 20ft knives and 2x armour!!

yea when your on SVER, zipper gives you cheat codes that make you god!!!!!

/sarcasm

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (15 Views)
0 Likes