Oct 18 2012
By: spinnsound First Son 2 posts

MLB 12 doesn't work :-(

1 replies 377 views Edited Oct 18, 2012
I Recently Purchased MLB 12 The Show. I brought it home loaded it into my PS3, updated the software and loaded the game's Content. When I attempted to play my first game, (Exhibition Mode, Beginner setting) playing as the Texas Rangers. I get up at bat and the pitcher wont throw the ball, i cant exit. cant do anything except call time and step out of the batters box for a second. the only way i can exit is to hit PS button and quit the game, I also tried playing an Exhibition game as the Home team where i would have to pitch first, and I cant throw the ball either in any of the modes(Pulse, Anolog or Classic Button pads), i can only Pitch out, Intentionally Walk or throw to 1st or 3rd. I searched online for days, Biog after Blog. after reading hundreds of posting online found one person with the same problem, but they had no replies, or fixes. I have tried deleting the Games Content and reloading it, didnt work. I tried Re-Formating My PS3, that didnt work. I tried returning the game back to Best Buy, they would only Exchange it for the same Game, needless to say that didnt work either, I dont understand why this not working, every other game i Own works perfectly fine. I really like the game and would really love to have the chance to actually play it
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Re: MLB 12 doesn't work :-(

Feb 27, 2013

IF you find mine you can have it someone stole mine .....

photo BOSTONRED_zps198fa9ed.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)
0 Likes