Sackboy
561 posts

Re: 100 Games to Play Before You Die; The MVPs' Top 100 PlayStation Games

Mar 12, 2012

This is a great list and helpful in many ways as I try to dredge up all the games I used to play and hope to find and play again (Still have my BC 60 so PS1/2 is my B%#%^@).

For me the downside is that there is a lot of RPG on the list and that is not my bag. The order the FF's appeared seems to represent what my friends told me about the series... 7 is the best I was told over and over... still couldn't do it.

Filtering out the RPG's leaves me with a list that I find almost picture perfect tho. (I think Red Dead should be higher up but MEH). I do wonder about the total love felt for Bayonetta. I tried and tried to play and like it, but I went back to Dante, and Heavenly sword. Maybe I missed something but the mechanics for that game did not wow me over much, and while the graphics were stellar, it wasn't enough to get me to really jump on board. I think I will have to give it another try.

I loved to see Folklore on your list. That was a surprising treat of a game for me. I thought it would be a cute little game that would hold over the wife until Fairy Tale Fights, and the next FF came out, but I ended up playing it more than her.

Thanx for the list Burn

Alacrity

AlacrityFitz Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 35 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

Jun 3, 2012

Great list. Have you guys ever thought of updating it every so often to include newer games that might be viable contenders for this list?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 35 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 12, 2012

#1 Halo

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 35 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Jul 2, 2012

As soon as I noticed that not a single Megaman or Crash Bandicoot game were here and noticed that FF VII was number one, I stopped reading. FF VII is a great game but heavily overrated. Well it's all about opinions I suppose...

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 35 (381 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 12, 2012
lol... yeah some popular games. some i havent played but some are just cool and are good games. ppl should play more of these games.. just not first person shooters

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 35 (364 Views)
0 Likes