Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 04 2004
By: pano09~ Treasure Hunter 7545 posts

Deserving of a direct sequel? **minor spoilers for Chrono series and Final Fantasy VIII**

0 replies 3 views Edited May 4, 2004
Is there any game, that you played and loved every aspect of? And you just wish they made a continuation of the plot in a direct sequel... and what did you like so much about it?

I would like so see a direct sequel to Chrono Cross. I just got the feeling that there was so much more to do with the plot then Square actually did. Maybe not a direct sequel so to speak... but following atleast one of the sub characters through another mystery/problem. Maybe nothing to do with the Chrono Trigger, just somthing totally new and different to the series.

Or maybe even a prequel, to better explain questions in a game you found rather confusing. A game that directly connects to the older game. I think this may be interesting for Final Fantasy VIII, to show how exactly Edel lost her powers, and to follow the politics and building of Esther. Maybe set just a bit before Lagunas time, before the war... maybe what led up to the war?

So, any thoughts on games you would like to see a direct sequel or prequel too?
Message 1 of 1 (3 Views)
0 Likes