Shinra Executive
41471 posts

Re: Doom 3 FAQ

May 5, 2004

,KOL_steven wrote:

,iruhl wrote:

I'll be getting it on the Xbox so I guess I wont be able to frag ya! 
I would get it for xbox, but I  dont want to wait another few months for this game. Plus the fact that I spent $2000 on comp upgrades for this game and Half life 2.

your hardcore dude.  Thats alot of cash for 2 games.  And I thought FFXI (140 bucks plus 10 a month) and Steel Battalion (200 bucks) were bad enough already!  Mostly I play RPG's and strategy games on my computer so I am fine with my power.  I prefer FPS's on the Xbox for the triggers, big screen TV and loud sound.  My computer room is very small and houses all my guitar EQ as well.
(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
*New Game* Infinite Undiscovery
*New DVD* Protest The Hero
*New CD* System Divide - The Conscious Sedation

(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
LoTGD ~!~ RBN ~!~ got xheevos? ~!~ XNA Club ~!~ ** PS Past #1** ~!~ twitter
Message 11 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3115 posts

Re: Doom 3 FAQ

May 6, 2004

,iruhl wrote:

,KOL_steven wrote:

,iruhl wrote:

I'll be getting it on the Xbox so I guess I wont be able to frag ya! 
I would get it for xbox, but I  dont want to wait another few months for this game. Plus the fact that I spent $2000 on comp upgrades for this game and Half life 2.

your hardcore dude.  Thats alot of cash for 2 games.  And I thought FFXI (140 bucks plus 10 a month) and Steel Battalion (200 bucks) were bad enough already!  Mostly I play RPG's and strategy games on my computer so I am fine with my power.  I prefer FPS's on the Xbox for the triggers, big screen TV and loud sound.  My computer room is very small and houses all my guitar EQ as well.

Ah yes, we all have our reason for gaming. I have never spent so much money on computer upgrades for 2 PC games in my life, THATS how bad I want them The first preview of doom 3 was back in 2000 an I thought about upgrading not long after, but 4 years is too long . Anyways, if you want to see how hardcore I am, then checkout my collection here

http://www.gamespot.com/user/profile.html?user=__Mack__

Message 12 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes