Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 01 2004
By: cobragt~ Treasure Hunter 5043 posts

E3 coming in afew weeks!

4 replies 3 views Edited May 1, 2004
I can not wait to see what's going on with gt4, acecombat5, and killzone.  For gt4, I want to hear about cars and features.  I want to see if PD were able to get ferrari and some other great euro car companies.  I want to see the 3d crowds, psm claims gt4 will have, the pitcrew.  I really want to see the pitcrew ingame and I want to see some new tracks.
Message 1 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: E3 coming in afew weeks!

May 1, 2004

,cobragt wrote:
I can not wait to see what's going on with gt4, acecombat5, and killzone.  For gt4, I want to hear about cars and features.  I want to see if PD were able to get ferrari and some other great euro car companies.  I want to see the 3d crowds, psm claims gt4 will have, the pitcrew.  I really want to see the pitcrew ingame and I want to see some new tracks.

Would you cry yourself to sleep everynight if they announced GT4 was a big joke and wasn't going to be released?
Message 2 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5043 posts

May 1, 2004

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,cobragt wrote:

Would you cry yourself to sleep everynight if they announced GT4 was a big joke and wasn't going to be released?

If that happened, I would stop the development of the next GTA :smileytongue:
Message 3 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18821 posts

May 1, 2004

cobragt wrote:
I can not wait to see what's going on with gt4, acecombat5, and killzone. For gt4, I want to hear about cars and features. I want to see if PD were able to get ferrari and some other great euro car companies. I want to see the 3d crowds, psm claims gt4 will have, the pitcrew. I really want to see the pitcrew ingame and I want to see some new tracks.

I have a growing intrest in Killzone, so I wanna see what that shows.

I also pray that Square-Enix has some sort of big annoucement (FFVII Related).
Message 4 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

May 2, 2004

,cobragt wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,cobragt wrote:

If that happened, I would stop the development of the next GTA :smileytongue:

lol, you're a funny man. Everyone knows nobody can stop me from getting the next GTA *evil laugh* *Turns on smoke machine*
Message 5 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes