Sep 06 2011
By: Weidleface PlayStation MVP 7845 posts

Gamespot's All-Time Greatest Game Sidekick competition

1 replies 280 views Edited Sep 6, 2011

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-sidekick/index.html?tag=content_nav%3Bblog

I figured this could spark up some much needed conversation around these parts. I just finished filling out my bracket, and while I won't detail all of my picks unless discussion warrants it, I will tell you my Final Four. As of now, I have Luigi v. Chocobo and Companion Cube v. Sully in the Final Four, with Chocobo beating out Sully in the finals. I tried to make my picks representative of what I think is going to happen in addition to some personal preferences along the way. One of my toughest decisions (believe it or not) was Navi v. Servbot in the first round. Two just plain adorable, iconic charaters (I wound up choosing Navi).

Anyone else make a bracket yet? Or any comments on the matchups in general?

Photobucket
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X HD, inFAMOUS: Second Son
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (280 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7845 posts

Re: Gamespot's All-Time Greatest Game Sidekick competition

Sep 14, 2011

Really? No interest at all? This board's like a ghost town...

Anywho, I had a few mishaps in the first round of voting. There were some winners that just threw me for a loop. Even in the second round, Launchpad McQuack is slightly ahead of Zero, and Sully is losing handily to HK-47. If Sully goes down, that pretty much screws my whole bracket over.

Photobucket
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X HD, inFAMOUS: Second Son
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (280 Views)
0 Likes