Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 16 2011
By: Hawkfan267 PlayStation MVP 14049 posts

Hawk's Annual GOTY selection thread: 2011 edition

7 replies 328 views Edited Dec 16, 2011

Intro) So here it is. My annual GOTY thread. I know many many poster's do GOTY threads this time of year, but I've developed somewhat of a tradition here on how I do mine. There is a lot of detail, because this is about reflection. This is our opportunity to reflect on how this year went and which games were good. And then we recognize the good games once and for all. If you did my annual GOTM thread then you should have enough information available to you so that you can make your picks here. And because there aren't any new game releases until February, you have time to make your picks. So, if you want to wait until after the holiday's, you can certainly do that. 

Anyway, The rules are basically the same as before.

1) When doing this, please keep in mind that you can either do the GOTY format (as seen below) or a top 20-50 game list. Whichever is easier for you. Please keep in mind though that this will likely take some time. So, please try to think carefully about your picks. As I said, you have until the end of January to do this.

2) All picks must be games that were released this year. Because naming a game that was released last year as GOTY, just isn't right. So yeah, the picks must be games that were released this year. However, if you choose to create your own catagories that are not listed below, that's perfectly fine. 

3) All picks must be PS3 or Playstation only. You can pick PS3 versions of multiplatform games, but exclusives that are only on other system do not count. This is more the forum rules than mine, so please keep that in mind.

4)   Handheld picks can be from the PSP, but since the PSP had very few game releases this year, you can also select downloadable versions of PSP games or Mini's. And since it's hard to know the release date of those games, then you can name any Mini you happen to get. So Mini's and PSP downloads do count for handheld GOTY.

5) Finally, full games that you downloaded from the PS store don't count as picks, unless that's the only version that you bought. In other words, if you choose to download a new release rather than buy the blu-ray version, then that's fine. But if you have both format's of the same game, then only list the disc version. Also, full PS3 games that are on the PS store are not arcade games. That's a seperate catagory as is DLC of the month. Which covers new map packs and expansions, but not arcade games. The good news is that you can still pick any Arcade game or DLC that you purchased, even if it wasn't released during that particular month. Becasue like with the Mini's, released dates of the content is not as important as when you finally bought it.

Ok, here's My GOTY format descriptions.

PS3:

Ok, here's My GOTY format descriptions.

PS3:

PS3 GOTY: The overall best game on PS3. It can be an exclusive or a PS3 version of a multiplatform game.

Runner-up: I still believe in naming runner-up picks. Each category has this as the 2nd best game. There can be a tie in the runner-up category, but it can ony be a 2-way tie. Not a three-way tie. I encourage all of you to try to name runner-up for each category.

PS Move GOTY: Basically any move enabled game. It can be games that only use PS Move or games that have Move as an optional control scheme (like Killzone 3 or SOCOM 4).

Runner-up:

PSP GOTY: The best PSP game of the year. Since PSP had very few UMD releases, this can be a full game that was a download from the PSP store.

PSP download of the year: Same as above, it's just more specific. You can list the same game in both categories or just do one.

Runner-up:

PSP mini of the year: Let's face it, the PSP had more mini releases this year than anything else. So, this is why this category matters. It's optional that you can use this category as your PSP GOTY. Or you can do what I'm doing, which is treat it as a separate category.

Runner-up:

Multiplatform GOTY: Basically the 3rd best game of the year per category. And since most game releases are multiplatform, this defiantly counts.

Runner-up:

Action GOTY: This is 3rd person action more than FPS. So I would encourage you not to name a FPS here.

Runner-up:

Multiplatform action GOTY:

Runner-up:

FPS GOTY: First person shooter's, in which there were a lot of them released this year. Which was the best?

Runner-up:

Multiplatform FPS GOTY:

Runner-up:

Military FPS GOTY: Since there were so many FPS's released this year. I decided to create two new sub-categories. Military and arcade. Military is when your shootiing a real-world enemy. Arcade is when you’re shooting non-real world enemies like aliens, mutant's, or zombies.

Runner-up:

Arcade FPS GOTY:

Runner-up:

Racing GOTY: Best racing game. It can be arcade or a sim racer, it doesn't matter which.

Runner-up:

Multiplatform Racing GOTY:

Runner-up:

Action RPG GOTY : OK, this could be turn-based RPG's too, but I happen to like action RPG's more. In truth, you could do both type's if you choose.

Runner-up:

Optional) Turn-based or RTS RPG GOTY:

Runner-up:

Platformer or Family GOTY : Jumping, it's a gaming mainstay. Which game do you think had the best platforming? Also, do you consider this pick to be the best family game?

Runner-up:

Adventure GOTY: An action game with more adventure to it. Or a game with an adventurious story.

Runner-up:

Scariest GOTY: A few games were also scary, what were they?

Runner-up:

Fighting GOTY:  Best fighting game like Soul caliber or Tekken.

Runner-up:

Best open-world game: Like GTA, but not really.

Runner-up:

Multiplayer GOTY: Best game with a multiplayer. Or best multiplayer game.

Runner-up:

Sequel of the year: Best game that's also a sequel.

Runner-up:

Puzzle GOTY: Best Puzzle game. It can be a retail release or a PSN download.

Runner-up:

Port or remake GOTY: Port or remakes of older games. HD collections on the PS3 is why this category exists.

Runner-up:

Retro GOTY: A re-release of an older game where nothing was changed. PS1 classics, PS2 classics, and Sega vintage collection from the PS store count towards this category.

Runner-up:

Funniest game of the year: Just what it says. Basically, a game with funny dialog that made you laugh.

Runner-up:

Most innovative GOTY: Game that brought something new to the industry or game genre.

Hardware of the year: Any PS3 or PSP accessory that you bought this year that you thought was good.

Overall PSN arcade GOTY: Best arcade game. It's not full PS3 download, but an arcade game from the PS store.

Runner-up:

DLC of the year: Best new content that was an expansion pack or map packs. BTW Character skins, car packs, and track pack's do not count.

Runner-up:

Biggest surprise GOTY: What game surprised you on how good it was? A game that wasn't on your list of games to buy until you played the demo or saw the review.

Runner-up:

Biggest disappointment of the year: The opposite of the above catagory. A game you thought would be better, but wasn't.

Runner-up:

Worst GOTY: Finally, name the worst game of the year. So that other's won't have to waste money buying a bad game. Sometimes there isn't a worst game, just mediocre one's, but IMO I thought there were a few horrible games that were released this year that can be named.

Runner-up:

2011's Honorable mention list: Also, do an Honorable mention list. For the games that were good to average, but were not good enough to be named as any kind of GOTY.

Finally the......

State of Playstation commentary: Your final comments of what you think were the highlight's and lowlights to the year for the Playststion brand. You can name the good game, the bad games, and even comment on gaming news as it releates to Playstation. I thought this up as a way to add our personal opinion on what went on this year, So feel free to make it as long or short as you want.

Anyway, here's the blank form, good luck.

PS3:

PS3 GOTY :

Runner-up:

PS Move GOTY:

Runner-up:

PSP GOTY:

PSP download of the year:

Runner-up:

PSP mini of the year:

Runner-up

Multiplatform GOTY:

Runner-up:

Action GOTY:

Runner-up:

Multiplatform action GOTY:

Runner-up:

FPS GOTY:

Runner-up:

Military FPS GOTY:

Runner-up:

Arcade FPS GOTY:

Runner-up:

Multiplatform FPS GOTY:

Runner-up:

Racing GOTY:

Runner-up:

Multiplatform Racing GOTY:

Runner-up:

Action RPG GOTY :

Runner-up:

Optional) Turn-based or RTS RPG GOTY:

Runner-up:

Platformer or Family GOTY :

Runner-up:

Adventure GOTY:

Runner-up:

Fighting GOTY:

Runner-up:

Best open-world game:

Runner-up:

Multiplayer GOTY:

Runner-up:

Sequel of the year:

Runner-up:

Port or remake GOTY:

Runner-up:

Puzzle GOTY:

Runner-up:

Retro GOTY:

Runner-up:

Funniest game of the year:

Runner-up:

Scariest GOTY:

Runner-up:

Most innovative GOTY:

Hardware of the year: PS  move sharp shooter

Overall PSN arcade GOTY:

Runner-up:

DLC of the year :

Runner-up:

Biggest suprise GOTY:

Runner-up:

Biggest dissappointment of the year:

Runner-up: 

Worst GOTY:

Runner-up:

2011's Honorable mention list:

Finally the......

State of Playstation Commentary:

And the optional.......

Top 20 or 50 of Playstation list:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

26)

27)

28)

29)

30)

31)

32)

33)

34)

35)

36)

37)

38)

39)

40)

41)

42)

43)

44)

45)

46)

47)

48)

49)

50)

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 1 of 8 (328 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11176 posts

Re: Hawk's Annual GOTY selection thread: 2011 edition

Dec 17, 2011

PS3 GOTY: Portal 2

Runner-up: PixelJunk Shooter 2

Multiplatform GOTY: Plants vs. Zombies

Runner-up: Portal 2

Action GOTY: Okabu

Runner-up: From Dust

Multiplatform action GOTY: From Dust

Runner-up: Jurassic Park: The Game

FPS GOTY: Killzone 3

Runner-up: N/A

Action RPG GOTY: Dead Island

Platformer GOTY: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

Adventure GOTY: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Runner-up: Batman: Arkham City

Best open-world game: Batman: Arkham City

Multiplayer GOTY: Portal 2

Runner-up: Plants vs. Zombies

Sequel of the year: Portal 2

Port or remake GOTY: Plants vs. Zombies

Runner-up: The Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection

Puzzle GOTY: Portal 2

Retro GOTY: The Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection

Runner-up: Vagrant Story

Funniest game of the year: Portal 2

Scariest GOTY: Dead Island

Most innovative GOTY: Portal 2

Hardware of the year: PlayStation 3

Overall PSN arcade GOTY: Plants vs. Zombies

DLC of the year: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Escalation

Runner-up: Call of Duty: Black Ops: First Strike

Biggest suprise GOTY: Portal 2

Runner-up: From Dust

Biggest dissappointment of the year: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Runner-up: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

Worst GOTY: Hydrophobia Prophecy

Runner-up: Dead Island

State of Playstation Commentary: 2011 is a year I didn't think would be too great from the start as there wasn't much there at the beginning. Killzone 3 didn't really rock my world, and the second PixelJunk Shooter wouldn't arrive until the third month of the year. There were other games of course to support the time in between throughought most of the year, and this is what made it a better year - filling in the blanks with games from years that have passed.

Otherwise, when I think about 2011 as a whole, there haven't been as many great games I'd have liked to play. The ones that were outstanding in some way, some of them at least didn't shine brightest. Uncharted 3, for instance, once again lacked innovation. Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One had some trouble areas with the camera. At some points you're trapped between one unbreakable spot to stand on and many waves of enemies are dropping bombs from an unreachable distance until they're defeated. The game doesn't give you much room to wiggle through there.

I would have definitely liked to play more RPG games this year. Dead Island is about the only one I can say I've spent time on, based off the top of my head. Others that come to mind include White Knight Chronicles II, Dark Souls, The Elder Scrols V: Skyrim, and DC Universe Online. It takes a very long time to upload the DC game, whereas the others I haven't played yet. Maybe one day I'll give Skyrim a whirl.

Message 2 of 8 (328 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14049 posts

Dec 22, 2011

Well, after a long weekend to think about it. I finally figured out what my picks are. I also added a few catagories of my own.

PS3:

PS3 GOTY : Uncharted 3:smileyvery-happy:rakes's deception

Runner-up: Infamous 2

PS Move GOTY: Medeval moves:smileyvery-happy:eadmond's quest

Runner-up: Heroes on the move

PSP GOTY: Patapon 3

PSP download of the year: Littlebigplanet (PSP) From the welcome back program.

PSP mini of the year: Angry bird's

Runner-up: Pacman:Championship edition

Multiplatform GOTY: Call of duty:Modern warfare 3

Runner-up: Elder scrolls: Skyrim

Action GOTY: Uncharted 3

Multiplatform action GOTY: Batman:Arkham city

Runner-up: Assassin's creed:Revelation

Action/Stealth GOTY: Assassin's creed:Revelation

Runner-up: Deus Ex: HR

FPS GOTY: Killzone 3

Runner-up: Resistance 3

Military FPS GOTY: Call of duty:Modern warfare 3

Runner-up: Battlefield 3

Arcade FPS GOTY: Rage

Runner-up: Bulletstorm

Multiplatform FPS GOTY: Call of duty:Modern warfare 3

Runner-up: Crysis 2

Racing GOTY: Motorstorm 3

Runner-up: Need for speed:shift 2

Multiplatform Racing GOTY: Need for speed: Shift 2

Runner-up: Dirt 3

Action RPG GOTY : Skyrim

Runner-up: Dragon age 2

Multiplatform RPG GOTY: Skyrim

Runner-up:smileyvery-happy:ark souls

Platformer or Family GOTY : Littlebigplanet 2

Runner-up: Ratchet and clank:All 4 one

Adventure GOTY: Uncharted 3

Runner-up: Skyrim

Puzzle GOTY: Portal 2

Scariest GOTY: Dead space 2  

Runner-up: Fear 3

Best Zombie game: Dead island

Runner-up: Dead rising 2:smileysurprised:ff the record

Best open-world game: Infamous 2

Runner-up: Saint's row the third

Multiplayer GOTY: Tie. Killzone 3 and Uncharted 3

Runner-up: Call of duty:Modern warfare 3

Best Co-op game: Portal 2

Runner-up: Ratchet and clank:A4O

Sequel of the year: Uncharted 3

Port GOTY: Mass effect 2

Runner-up: No More Heroes:HP

Remake GOTY: God of war origins HD collection

Runner-up: Ico/Shadow HD collection

Retro GOTY: Tomb raider trilogy (The graphics weren't changed all that much from the 360 version)

Runner-up: Tie. Prince of persia HD trilogy and Splinter cell HD trilogy.(Graphically, it's the same as the PS2 versions)

Funniest game of the year: Portal 2

Runner-up: Duke nukem Forever

Most innovative GOTY: LittleBigplanet 2 (for the genre creation tool)

Runner-up: LA Noire (For the facial recognition technology)

Hardware of the year: PS  move sharp shooter

Overall PSN arcade GOTY: Stacking

Runner-up: Tie. Pixeljunk:sidescroller and Outland

DLC of the year: Infamous: Festival of blood

Runner-up: Tie. Crysis 1 and All the Call of duty:Black op's map packs.

Biggest suprise GOTY: Warhammer 40K:smileyfrustrated:pace Marine

Runner-up: Shadows of the damned

Biggest dissappointment of the year: Brink

Runner-up: Hunted: Demon's forge

Worst GOTY: Call of Juarez: The cartel

2011's Honorable mention list:

Games: MX vs. ATV: Alive, Test drive unlimited, Lego star wars 3, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Lego Harry potter: years 5-7, Alice: Madness returns, Yakuza 4, SOCOM 4 (PS3), House of the dead: overkill (PS3),Tekken: Hybrid (PS3), Need for speed: The run, Ace combat: Assault horizon, Resident evil 4 HD, PSN arcade: Pixeljunk shooter 2,  Rocketbirds:Hardboiled chicken, Microbot, Explodemon, Back to the future the game: ep 1-5, Alien breed 3, Armagedeon riders, Red faction battlegrounds, Burnout crash, The baconing, Ugly Americans (M), WarHammer 40K: Kill team (M), Adventures of shuggy (PSN), Alien zombie deathmegadeath (PSN), Rochard, Cubixx HD, Castlevania:Harmony of despair, Plants VS Zombies, Magic the gathering:smileyvery-happy:uals (PSN), Gatling gears, Sega vintage series, new PS2 classics, 4 elements HD, Altered beast (PSN), Bloodrayne:Betrayal (M), Skydrift (M), Mercury HG (M), Renegade op's (M), Trine 2, and Sonic CD.

Finally the......

State of Playstation Commentary:

2011 was probably one of the best years for games period. I mean we had so many Triple A title's that were released. All of which made the PS3 game library even better. In fact, the PS3 had the best game library overall IMO. Because it had more exclusives, more ports (from the Wii), and more HD remakes than any other console. You add that to many multiplatform games and it total one amazing year for Playstation. There's only two disappointments though. One is the lack of PSP choices. I mean, I know the Vita is only 2 month's away from release, but the PSP could have been supported much better in it's final year. The final disappointment was the PSN outage. It showed a security weakness in the Playstation network and Sony did not handle it well. The only good that came from it was that we got some free games from the "Welcome back" program. Now, we can only hope that Sony has this fixed once and for all so that we never run into this problem again. But, other than that this was a very very very good year to be a Playstation owner. Because man, did we get a lot of good games!

And the optional.......

Top 50 of Playstation list:

1) Uncharted 3

2) Infamous 2

3) Killzone 3

4) LBP2

5) Resistance 3

6) LA Noire

7) Rage

8) Portal 2

9) Call of duty:MW3

10) Dead space 2

11) Batman:AC

12)Crysis 2

13) Deus Ex: Human evolution

14) Bulletstorm

15) Motorstorm 3

16) Battlefield 3

17) Assassin's creed: Revelations

18) Elder scrolls:smileyfrustrated:kyrim

19) Red faction:armagedeon

20) Dead island

21) Fear 3

22) NFS: Shift 2

23) Dirt 3

24) God of war origins HD collection

25) Ratchet and clank: All 4 one

26) Ico/Shadow HD collection

27) Patapon 3

28) Rayman origins

29) Sonic generations

30) Dragon age 2

31) Goldeneye 007:reloaded

32) Tomb raider trilogy

33) Splinter cell HD trilogy

34) Prince of persia HD trilogy

35) Beyond good and evil (PSN)

36) Crysis 1 (PSN)

37) Driver:smileyfrustrated:F

38) Warhammmer 40K: Space marines

39) Shadow of the damned

40) Infamous 2:Festival of blood (PSN)

41) Outland

42) Limbo

43) Hydrophobia

44) Stacking

45) Pixujunk shooter and sidescroller

46) Madden 12

47) NCAA Football 12

48)Earth defense force:IA

49) Bodycount

50) Duke Nukem Forever

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 3 of 8 (328 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14049 posts

Jan 6, 2012

You know, it's interesting. I posted this 2 weeks ago. Then, I left for vacation. I expected some of you might actually have posted your picks by now. So, it's suprising to see that no one has. Clearly, something's wrong. Maybe you don't think you know enough to make educated picks. Maybe you didn't buy enough games or you don't think that you played enough games last year. So, if your having trouble, then might I suggest that you pick based on what you know. Not based on what you've bought or played. You don't have to own the game or have beaten the game in order to have an opinion. So read the revierws on games sites like IGN or Gamespot and then make a list of what you think might be the best games of 2011. If you have to, read my top 50 list as a templete for what games were released last year. Because any list you can create, will help you pick.

I'm only concerned about this, because I spent a lot of time on this thread. I know it's detailed, but it's important. And as such I encourage all of you to at least try to make your own picks.

Thank you.

-Hawkfan

Message 4 of 8 (328 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11176 posts

Jan 7, 2012

Hawkfan267 wrote:

You know, it's interesting. I posted this 2 weeks ago. Then, I left for vacation. I expected some of you might actually have posted your picks by now. So, it's suprising to see that no one has. Clearly, something's wrong. Maybe you don't think you know enough to make educated picks. Maybe you didn't buy enough games or you don't think that you played enough games last year. So, if your having trouble, then might I suggest that you pick based on what you know. Not based on what you've bought or played. You don't have to own the game or have beaten the game in order to have an opinion. So read the revierws on games sites like IGN or Gamespot and then make a list of what you think might be the best games of 2011. If you have to, read my top 50 list as a templete for what games were released last year. Because any list you can create, will help you pick.

I'm only concerned about this, because I spent a lot of time on this thread. I know it's detailed, but it's important. And as such I encourage all of you to at least try to make your own picks.

Thank you.

-Hawkfan

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3.
PSN Gamercards

In case you haven't seen it, I've left a response already. Since then I've played through a couple of more 2011 titles, including Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine. I'd probably nominate this as the year's best action game. There isn't so much in the way of innovation as there is an unassumingly good game. One thing that bothered me about the game though was that for some odd reason two of the selectable guns on the d-pad menu became unusable throughout about the second half of the game. I beat the game on Hard, but had to do so with only the plasma handgun, the melee hammer, and the bolt machingegun I think was the last one.

Message 5 of 8 (328 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14049 posts

Jan 12, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Thank you.

-Hawkfan

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3.
PSN Gamercards

In case you haven't seen it, I've left a response already. Since then I've played through a couple of more 2011 titles, including Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine. I'd probably nominate this as the year's best action game. There isn't so much in the way of innovation as there is an unassumingly good game. One thing that bothered me about the game though was that for some odd reason two of the selectable guns on the d-pad menu became unusable throughout about the second half of the game. I beat the game on Hard, but had to do so with only the plasma handgun, the melee hammer, and the bolt machingegun I think was the last one.

My comment was to those that haven't replied, not to you who has. I don't completely agree with all your picks, but then again it's not my place to. All I can do is provide the format and some guidelines. It's up to everyone else to pick whatever games from last year that they want. My only disappointment is that only 2 of us (so far) has made picks. I expected more by now. Thus the reason why I said something.

...So please everyone else, at least try.......

Message 6 of 8 (328 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11176 posts

Jan 12, 2012

I agree that it would be nice to see others joining in the sorting session for comparison basis, but you have to remember that not everyone has as diverse or as large an appetite in video games per year. It's still something even if you've only played four or five games. Then again, it does take work copying/pasting the list and then posting each game to the appropriate placement on the list just to point out those four or five games you've played.

If this thread were more like a discussion of the year's best (mixed with the option to list your favorites), maybe that would be a better way to entice participation? For instance, we could debate why Uncharted 3 doesn't deserve its top spot on so many gamers' lists this past year... but, of course you're the only other one here besides myself.

Generally speaking though, there's a lot of different spaces on the list for content between the PlayStation Move, the PSP, the PlayStation Network (or Arcade, as you'd call them), and so forth. I don't mind going down the list and trying to associate the games there myself, but it might come a a turnoff to others who don't want to say "Yeah, Batman was my action game of the... or was it adventure?" It's hard distinguishing between these categories. I figured between action and adventure, just as separate categories, that Batman and Uncharted were better off in the adventure spot than action, since action games are primarily action-oriented and not adventures with more work based in exploring.

Message 7 of 8 (328 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14049 posts

Jan 19, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

I agree that it would be nice to see others joining in the sorting session for comparison basis, but you have to remember that not everyone has as diverse or as large an appetite in video games per year. It's still something even if you've only played four or five games. Then again, it does take work copying/pasting the list and then posting each game to the appropriate placement on the list just to point out those four or five games you've played.

If this thread were more like a discussion of the year's best (mixed with the option to list your favorites), maybe that would be a better way to entice participation? For instance, we could debate why Uncharted 3 doesn't deserve its top spot on so many gamers' lists this past year... but, of course you're the only other one here besides myself.

Generally speaking though, there's a lot of different spaces on the list for content between the PlayStation Move, the PSP, the PlayStation Network (or Arcade, as you'd call them), and so forth. I don't mind going down the list and trying to associate the games there myself, but it might come a a turnoff to others who don't want to say "Yeah, Batman was my action game of the... or was it adventure?" It's hard distinguishing between these categories. I figured between action and adventure, just as separate categories, that Batman and Uncharted were better off in the adventure spot than action, since action games are primarily action-oriented and not adventures with more work based in exploring.

It's kind of interesting. We two are the only one's to reply in this thread. I can imagine everyone else just reading this and moving along. In fact as of now, the number of views is greater than the actual number of replies. I'm somewhat disappointed by that, but there's nothing I can do. As I said, I posted the format and there's enough info in just my picks alone to give people enough info to start making their selections. It's just a matter of how much time they are willing to put into this.

As for me, I've done everything I can. I've modified the guidelines so that it's actually easier for people to respond. They just have to want to. In any case, I'll still do these GOTY thread because IMO it's important. Whether other's want to participate is up to them.

Message 8 of 8 (328 Views)
0 Likes