Treasure Hunter
7545 posts

Re: How long have you played a game

Apr 30, 2004

,cobragt wrote:
I have played gt3, when I first got it for like 25 hours.  Yes, that long!  I was tuning, doing my driver's tests, the works.  I hate to see how long I'll play gt4, I might take off work for 2 weeks :smileysurprised:+

Every other weekend I put a whole 2 days into Final Fantasy XI...lol

So far I have over 1200 hours in it! I need to be beat to my senses... having 1200 hours in a game is wrong

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

May 1, 2004

,cobragt wrote:
I have played gt3, when I first got it for like 25 hours.  Yes, that long!  I was tuning, doing my driver's tests, the works.  I hate to see how long I'll play gt4, I might take off work for 2 weeks :smileysurprised:+

The longest I've played a game was probably SOCOM 2. I think one time I had a clan war that lasted 3-5 hours. We were playing best of 7 maps I think? I don't remember. I have also played GTA: VC for countless hours on end.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7545 posts

May 1, 2004

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,cobragt wrote:

The longest I've played a game was probably SOCOM 2. I think one time I had a clan war that lasted 3-5 hours. We were playing best of 7 maps I think? I don't remember. I have also played GTA: VC for countless hours on end.

Heh, I remember one day we had like 4 wars in one day. Looooong time ago

*sigh* =DS= was fun. Haven't played with some of thos guys since.... but yeah, I'm getting off-topic

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 5, 2004

,cobragt wrote:

Overall time record: 1000 hours in Tactics Ogre.

One game time record: 235 hours Tactics Ogre: 3 times through Hell Gate

All time straight play no sleep record: Star Control 2, 36 hours from the games 2/3 point to conclusion. Sleep for 13 hours afterward.

RIP PSMVP StuTDavis
RIP Gaming Lounge

Ex-mvp Guru25
Current games: Beyond the Beyond
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8363 posts

May 6, 2004

pano09 wrote:
So far I have over 1200 hours in it! I need to be beat to my senses... having 1200 hours in a game is wrong

eh, I don't even want to know how many hours I've wasted playing GT3...at least 1000, I'm sure.

The longest continuous session I can remember clearly was when I was at a friends birthday party...played multiplayer goldeneye for 9 hours straight, with a sprinkling of Bomberman 64.

I routinely have marathon sessions when I rent games...probably about 12 hours including breaks...I just don't remember any particular sessions of those.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3115 posts

May 6, 2004
A couple of months ago when I played Final fantasy XI(I still do play) for 36 hours straight(long story). And that day was a horrible day
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8363 posts

May 7, 2004
*day and a half
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes