Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 29 2004
By: cobragt~ Treasure Hunter 5043 posts

How long have you played a game

16 replies 18 views Edited Apr 29, 2004
I have played gt3, when I first got it for like 25 hours.  Yes, that long!  I was tuning, doing my driver's tests, the works.  I hate to see how long I'll play gt4, I might take off work for 2 weeks :smileysurprised:+
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17140 posts

Re: How long have you played a game

Apr 29, 2004
The game(s) that I have had the longest play time is the Age of Empires series plus expansions. I am not sure if that exactly counts, but I pretty much played them pretty consistantly ove the course of their releases. A typical match could run for an average of two to three hours, but I did have the ocasional match that would last up to five hours, but that was usually a "clan" match or something.

It is a fun little RTS game that I have had countless hours playing on over the course of a few years. Hell, the only reason why I don't play now is because I never bothered to buy the Macintosh version.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8165 posts

Apr 29, 2004

,cobragt wrote:
I have played gt3, when I first got it for like 25 hours.  Yes, that long!  I was tuning, doing my driver's tests, the works.  I hate to see how long I'll play gt4, I might take off work for 2 weeks :smileysurprised:+

I beat you haha, StarCraft 2 days straight The only breaks i had was eating, 4 hours of sleep each night washroom breaks and about 20 minutes of Basketball.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Apr 29, 2004

,cobragt wrote:

For me an entire day sunrise to sunset pretty much, it didn't feel that long which was the case recently playing FFXI but behold the entire day gone that quickly which was a good 12 hours.
Formally chaynes...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18803 posts

Apr 30, 2004
My longest sitting was playing FF7, me and my friends beat that game, start to finish, in one sitting. I honestly don't remember how long it was, but I think we did it in about 24hrs.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8165 posts

Apr 30, 2004

,coreno wrote:
My longest sitting was playing FF7, me and my friends beat that game, start to finish, in one sitting. I honestly don't remember how long it was, but I think we did it in about 24hrs.

You beat the game in less then a day? The story line alone and Walking is set to be just under 50 hours how could you beat it, plus side quests and fighting in less the na day?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
20973 posts

Apr 30, 2004

,cobragt wrote:

The numbers in these posts are insane. I know I could barely stay awake for 25 hours, much less spend the entire time playing a game. Plus, I can't think of a time when I've actually had that much time to myself to play a game. So, comparitively, my numbers are low...but then again, that's alright!

I did about seven or eight hours on Disgaea: Hour of Darkness when I first got it. I'm thinking I'll probably do the same, if not more, on La Pucelle Tactics since I'm off the day it comes out.  

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21579 posts

Apr 30, 2004
Socom and EQOA are in a tie. I played Socom for six months, three hours a night, only missing 5 days for a vacation, and I was playing the night I got home. Then I played EQOA for about three months, and played 8 hours a day, twice playing for 14 hours straight, and many days going for 12 hours.,
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18803 posts

Apr 30, 2004

FastPAt wrote:

coreno wrote:

You beat the game in less then a day? The story line alone and Walking is set to be just under 50 hours how could you beat it, plus side quests and fighting in less the na day?

Not counting side quest,just beginning to end. I don't think we got in the northern crater, but we called in close enough and passed out. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Apr 30, 2004

,cobragt wrote:

You would not believe it if I were to say that I spent most of my time gaming like 10 hours straight on Kingdom Hearts when I first gotten it.  Then I got into internet games (like on Real Player and MSN) where I played the scrabble game until I got the highest rank which took me about 8 hrs.  Xenosaga when I first gotten it I played it for about 15 hours straight with no one to disturb me.  So, I guess it averages to about 10 or 11 hrs...

For technical support (including DISK READ ERRORS) call: 1-800-345-SONY.
New to the world of the PS boards? Check out the "NEW USER GUIDE"

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (18 Views)
0 Likes